Tennessee In The 2009 Paradise Jam.

You indicated you "thought" you wouldn't get paid if you won the wager. Anyone who has ever remotely paid attention around here knows I'm quite ready, willing, and able to back up any promise or wager I make on this board, regardless if it enures to my benefit or my detriment. Hence, your "thought" wasn't worth much. Worthless thoughts come from poor assertions. Thus, thinking wasn't working for you in that case.

Fair enough for now. But we'll see.

Great job by the KNS of finally reporting UT's participation in the Paradise Jam today. You can't get much past those guys.

Tennessee's first game in the tournament will be against Mack McCarthy's East Carolina squad.

Tennessee's first game in the tournament will be against Mack McCarthy's East Carolina squad.

You have no idea how much you just scared me. I knew this was the Mitchell thread and I was like "There's no way he would randomly hire an agent now..."

You have no idea how much you just scared me. I knew this was the Mitchell thread and I was like "There's no way he would randomly hire an agent now..."
You're still in good shape. Your main concern should be the fact Mitchell is graduating this semester and LSU is rebuilding this year. He might say "Why not go ahead and start getting a check?"

You're still in good shape. Your main concern should be the fact Mitchell is graduating this semester and LSU is rebuilding this year. He might say "Why not go ahead and start getting a check?"

I knew about being in good shape, but anything can happen. Hopefully he thinks he can be a first-rounder if he stays.

And on another note, I'm not going to pretend to have actually watched ECU play basketball. Can they beat us? I see that they went 13-17 and then lost their top two scorers, so I would say no, but they did beat VCU and Winthrop. Are they a team that matches up well against us?

I knew about being in good shape, but anything can happen. Hopefully he thinks he can be a first-rounder if he stays.

And on another note, I'm not going to pretend to have actually watched ECU play basketball. Can they beat us? I see that they went 13-17 and then lost their top two scorers, so I would say no, but they did beat VCU and Winthrop. Are they a team that matches up well against us?
Mack's got some decent young players, but Tennessee should handle them without much trouble.

Andy Katz's blog today is dedicated to how difficult a time Mitchell is having making up his mind. It appears you may have caught a break with him injuring his ankle and being forced to cancel a couple of workouts.

Bump. Although the terms of the wager haven't technically been met yet (I believe he has to be on the roster in the fall), it's looking good for VKAman. Kudos to hat, for not ducking this one bit.

VN Store

Back