Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

What have you seen out of this team that makes you think that they are
A.) Talented enough to beat Alabama
B.) Coached well enough to beat Alabama

They play Alabama at home. Always an advantage. Alabama doesn't have the pass rush it had the last couple of years. I would say Auburn has the better defense this year and more upside offensively.

It'll be close but I think Auburn edges out Alabama in the Iron Bowl.

You, like many others, don't understand or watch enough college football. That was a rivalry game in one of the most difficult venues to play at. Florida still has a very good defesne and we had our way with them. 2 dropped TDS, 3 missed FGs...Know football better.

Exactly. It as a fluke loss and it won't happen again. Bama is the only team left on our schedule who can beat us. We're going 10-2... get used to it boys. And get used to Butch. He's going to be here for a long, long time.

Go Vols!

They play Alabama at home. Always an advantage. Alabama doesn't have the pass rush it had the last couple of years. I would say Auburn has the better defense this year and more upside offensively.

It'll be close but I think Auburn edges out Alabama in the Iron Bowl.

I think he means Tennessee, not Auburn.

This aint the NFL. Everyone doesn't play the same caliber of competition. Wait until the end of the year. By season's end you'll see that the Tennessee defense is right there with Michigan's defense.

They've played FL, Cinci and Air Force. We've played GT, Indiana St and FL.

It's true only time will tell the whole story but in the here and now the "caliber of competition" argument is pretty weak sauce, especially considering we're literally allowing twice the yards per game. (208 vs 416)

Exactly. It as a fluke loss and it won't happen again. Bama is the only team left on our schedule who can beat us. We're going 10-2... get used to it boys. And get used to Butch. He's going to be here for a long, long time.

Go Vols!

:crazy::crazy::loco::eek:lol: I'm sure you're just adding a little something to lighten to atmosphere after jones lead us to a public humiliation. Or at least I hope so. I hope you're right, jones comes back, we whip everyone's butts so bad and instill fear in all other teams hearts, that just the sound of Tennessee Volunteers causes them to SH*& their pants! Kind of like Bama has been doing to us under jones.

The SEC sucks. Outside of Alabama, the best two teams are Tennessee and Mississippi State.

Based on the season so far it's more like

Bama
MSU. Maybe Auburn and UGA.
Everyone else.
Missouri.

UT could certainly end up on top of the East and up there, but no way they are near MSU right now.

I believe once we catch the passes we should, then we're a darn good football team. Let's make the adjustments necessary whip the minutemen rear and give Jawja a beat down in K town! 😎😜

While we are terrible, at least we're not as bad as Missouri.

Holy cow, I don't know if I've ever seen a team get blown out three times in a row.

VN Store

Back