*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

My prediction is, we hear a bunch of fluff that Fulmer and Pruitt are interviewing coaches in NYC next week. Then next Friday they just release a tweet with a small write up that Will Friend has been promoted to OC

The post on their board that said his teeth would match our end zone is noteworthy.
Go with me a minute. History shows that former Vol coaches have a way of sticking it to their former program. See Dooley and Lyle this year. Soooo what if there is some magical power here for former coaches? What if they posses that ability that I’d consider a “super power”? For that reason alone I say bring on donkey teeth!

/blue

Go with me a minute. History shows that former Vol coaches have a way of sticking it to their former program. See Dooley and Lyle this year. Soooo what if there is some magical power here for former coaches? What if they posses that ability that I’d consider a “super power”? For that reason alone I say bring on donkey teeth!

/blue

I could put up with him for a win over Florida for sure.

Reactions: CPVOL
Rush answer this time of year screams internal promotion.
Quick hire doesn’t scream that to me. It tells me Pruitt knew about it and had some serious conversations before it came out.

Delayed announcement leads me to believe an underwhelming hire.

I'm hearing from unreliable sources inside Tennessee that the new OC has been hired and will be announced at a date in the future. My source tells me the new guy wants to run the ball when he doesn't pass and prefers run fakes in the play-action pass game. Look for a lot of multiple formations featuring Tight Ends, Running Backs, Receivers and Offensive Linemen.
Offensive linemen? What are those?

I say we pull a Bama and pay Tee 35k a year to come be an analyst for us while USC pays out the rest of his salary.

I’d only want Tee as an analyst or as a positions coach. He is not OC material. Not even that great of a coach. Just a hell of a recruiter.

VN Store

Back