*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

Rumors on VQ that it could be Chip Long, Notre Dame and former Memphis OC. Doesn't get along with Kelly and wants to be in SEC. Just a rumor but would be a really good hire.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I don’t like hearing that Fulmer is involved in the decision. It’s one thing if approval is needed for Freeze (or someone with baggage), but Pruitt shouldn’t have to consult with Fulmer (or anyone else) before deciding who he wants on his staff.

Ummm yes he should have too. You can’t work as an employee in the electronics department at Walmart and hire someone. Management over your departments does that.

Swain is having a special broadcast tomorrow night to discuss the OC hire... I think he may know something is coming

Let me known who Greg Byrne hires as Alabama’s offensive coordinator.

Plus, Pruitt is a first year coach who I’m sure gets advice from a NC winning ex coach in Fulmer. Acting like Pruitt is making this decision and gets to make it alone is delusional. He isn’t. It’s never that simple.

Plus, Pruitt is a first year coach who I’m sure gets advice from a NC winning ex coach in Fulmer. Acting like Pruitt is making this decision and gets to make it alone is delusional. He isn’t. It’s never that simple.
If he requests advice, that’s different. If Fulmer is actively involved in hiring his staff, Pruitt won’t be here very long.

Reactions: amorange
Brice:
DtrxjZzU0AEZImA

I really like Briles and the guy from Okie state
Briles is good. Yurich came in and had a couple tough years but has had them clicking the last couple.

If Neal Brown would really consider leaving a HC gig to be an OC, I’d take him in a second.

VN Store

Back