Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

Hmm.

Several options.

1. Mom came with, both of us in our 20s and we had met before.
2. She brought a chaperone, I pinpointed him and called her on it after she denied it. To be fair we met on line and this was the first date.
3. Getting rejected by a different girl while on a date with another, and my date found out. I had asked 1 out weeks before, no idea why she texted me at that time.
4. Being told while breaking up with a girl that we make a good couple. Laughing was the wrong response.
5. Got another of girl one finding out about girl 2 while on a date with girl 2, that is way more complicated than that summary but wont go into detail.

Hmm.

Several options.

1. Mom came with, both of us in our 20s and we had met before.
2. She brought a chaperone, I pinpointed him and called her on it after she denied it. To be fair we met on line and this was the first date.
3. Getting rejected by a different girl while on a date with another, and my date found out. I had asked 1 out weeks before, no idea why she texted me at that time.
4. Being told while breaking up with a girl that we make a good couple. Laughing was the wrong response.
5. Got another of girl one finding out about girl 2 while on a date with girl 2, that is way more complicated than that summary but wont go into detail.
Lol, number 1 sounds like a nightmare.

I went out with a girl back years ago when I still lived in Kentucky. She was a wonderful person, pretty, and a sweetheart. We went to a restaurant, and my ex aunt by marriage was working there as a server. When she saw us, she made a comment about how pretty my date was, and that she reminded her of my sister. Now being from Ky if she had referenced a cousin, then no big deal, but that creeped me out. Never could look at her the same unfortunately😂😂

Lol, number 1 sounds like a nightmare.
worst part was it was at a restaurant a friend worked out. he was our server, we were pretending like we didn't know each other.

he laughed his ass off at me when they showed up together.

Reactions: MAD
Nothing that bad on any of them that I can really call "worst."

I once gave the wrong number to a girl by accident that I was trying to date. Ended up calling her friend through a mutual friend, after a couple days because she hadn't called (that's when I found out I had given here the wrong number). Went one one date, ended up dating the friend I called shortly after.

I went out with a girl back years ago when I still lived in Kentucky. She was a wonderful person, pretty, and a sweetheart. We went to a restaurant, and my ex aunt by marriage was working there as a server. When she saw us, she made a comment about how pretty my date was, and that she reminded her of my sister. Now being from Ky if she had referenced a cousin, then no big deal, but that creeped me out. Never could look at her the same unfortunately😂😂
Omg, this is so funny 😂🤣😂

Reactions: joevol33
Nothing that bad on any of them that I can really call "worst."

I once gave the wrong number to a girl by accident that I was trying to date. Ended up calling her friend through a mutual friend, after a couple days because she hadn't called (that's when I found out I had given here the wrong number). Went one one date, ended up dating the friend I called shortly after.
How did that end up? Did you guys stay together long?

Omg, this is so funny 😂🤣😂
I felt awful for basically cutting her off after that night. One of her friends even called me to ask if she had done something wrong. I don't even remember what I said, but never shared the real reason.

Reactions: MAD
I went on a date one time with a girl who wasn’t over her ex. I had no idea. Anyways, she calls her brother in the middle of our date, and I overheard her talking about someone getting hurt, turns out she got her brother to go beat her ex to a pulp, the brother got arrested, then the girl I was on a date with ended up getting approached by police in the middle of a movie we were watching at a theatre. Safe to say I never reached out to her lol

I went on a date one time with a girl who wasn’t over her ex. I had no idea. Anyways, she calls her brother in the middle of our date, and I overheard her talking about someone getting hurt, turns out she got her brother to go beat her ex to a pulp, the brother got arrested, then the girl I was on a date with ended up getting approached by police in the middle of a movie we were watching at a theatre. Safe to say I never reached out to her lol
What a nightmare, thank goodness you didn’t get too involved.

Back when I was in school, I had just hung out with this girl a couple of times, and I went to pick her up at her apartment one evening for our first actual dinner date. I should have known better, as my "crazy radar" was definitely pinging from the get-go, but mid-twenties hormones can interfere with a young man's sense. While waiting for her to finish getting ready, I realized that she had secretly swiped several pictures of me from my apartment and put them into frames in her place.

Needless to say, I'm lucky that one didn't end up with a bunny in a pot.

Went out with this really hot chick in Miami, way out of my league. Had a great evening and she suggested we get a hotel room.

Needless to say, things got a little freaky and she tied my hands to the headboard, gave me a kiss and put on her clothes. She left, and batman walked in.

I don't care to revisit the rest of the evening.

Went out with this really hot chick in Miami, way out of my league. Had a great evening and she suggested we get a hotel room.

Needless to say, things got a little freaky and she tied my hands to the headboard, gave me a kiss and put on her clothes. She left, and batman walked in.

Did you wake up with a missing kidney?

Back when I was in school, I had just hung out with this girl a couple of times, and I went to pick her up at her apartment one evening for our first actual dinner date. I should have known better, as my "crazy radar" was definitely pinging from the get-go, but mid-twenties hormones can interfere with a young man's sense. While waiting for her to finish getting ready, I realized that she had secretly swiped several pictures of me from my apartment and put them into frames in her place.

Needless to say, I'm lucky that one didn't end up with a bunny in a pot.
You lucked out, they make whole movies about women like that.

Reactions: tbh

oh my goodness, spit out my coffee

Took a girl to the UT/Army game in ‘86. She was from Knoxville and had never been to a game.

Walked her back to her dorm and asked that she never go to another Vols game.

Was it just because UT lost? lol
Did you ever see her again?

VN Store

Back