Tell Me Your Worst Dating Story?

I left out some vital, yet somewhat embarrassing details involving her employment, subsequent encounters, etc. Chalk it up to lesson learned.

Out of curiosity, is she a physician now? I ask because my worst date was with a physician after I got divorced in my early 40's. A mutual friend set us up, said we were a good match because we were both in health care, about the same age, and both divorced in the past two years. So we met for brunch. Conversation was fine at first but then, she started talking about how we could go to basketball games and take vacations together. I was like 'woah'. If she had been broke and jobless, maybe I could understand, but a physician?? I ended the brunch as soon as I could. When the mutual friend asked why I never called her back, I lied and said I'd already met someone else.

I went on a date one time with a girl who wasn’t over her ex. I had no idea. Anyways, she calls her brother in the middle of our date, and I overheard her talking about someone getting hurt, turns out she got her brother to go beat her ex to a pulp, the brother got arrested, then the girl I was on a date with ended up getting approached by police in the middle of a movie we were watching at a theatre. Safe to say I never reached out to her lol

Was that the little person?

Had a first date with a girl that happened to fall on Valentines Day. Didn’t want to be a heel so I picked her up with flowers for her. We were headed to a concert that I REALLY wanted to see. We roll into downtown Nashville and she says, “ I need to make a quick stop, drop me off at the Metro Jail, won’t take but a minute”. Of course I was wigged out but dropped her off. Waited for awhile, got hungry, found a drive-thru on 8th Ave, went back to jail. Too late for concert now. She finally emerges, gets in my car. I drive her home in silence. Pull into her drive and she gets out. Never saw her again. Not sure who she visited in jail, probably an ex. Couple of people advised me against asking her out. They were right.

Had a woman I was dating right out of high school. I was 18, she was 27. 3rd date I find out she's got a 4 y/o kid. She asks me to move in that night cause her boy "needed a daddy". I took a real quick exit after that.
You didn’t mess around, you went with a much older experienced woman, had to be exciting for an 18 year old.

Reactions: chatsworth_vol
Had a first date with a girl that happened to fall on Valentines Day. Didn’t want to be a heel so I picked her up with flowers for her. We were headed to a concert that I REALLY wanted to see. We roll into downtown Nashville and she says, “ I need to make a quick stop, drop me off at the Metro Jail, won’t take but a minute”. Of course I was wigged out but dropped her off. Waited for awhile, got hungry, found a drive-thru on 8th Ave, went back to jail. Too late for concert now. She finally emerges, gets in my car. I drive her home in silence. Pull into her drive and she gets out. Never saw her again. Not sure who she visited in jail, probably an ex. Couple of people advised me against asking her out. They were right.
Yikes, so much mystery going on there, heck of a story though.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

What concert did you miss for this conjugal visit uber?

I went out just one time with a gal from JC that I met in College . She was really tiny and really thin but I thought she was pretty attractive. She ordered a seafood platter and ate like a hog, then really quickly excused herself and went to the restroom. I realized immediately she was bulimic. I hope she got some kind of help, I don't know.

this is much more boring, but I went on a blind date one time, and the chick never spoke to me, not one word. My brother had met this gal during the summer and they doubled with this friend of hers and me on this blind date The gal we actually knew was pregnant and nobody had caught on yet.

These were important experiences for me to find out just how crazy women are.

I went out just one time with a gal from JC that I met in College . She was really tiny and really thin but I thought she was pretty attractive. She ordered a seafood platter and ate like a hog, then really quickly excused herself and went to the restroom. I realized immediately she was bulimic. I hope she got some kind of help, I don't know.

this is much more boring, but I went on a blind date one time, and the chick never spoke to me, not one word. My brother had met this gal during the summer and they doubled with this friend of hers and me on this blind date The gal we actually knew was pregnant and nobody had caught on yet.

These were important experiences for me to find out just how crazy women are.
Lol, it’s a good thing you learned young.

A friend of mine was technically raped by a chick. He had a little to much to drink (among other things probably) and passed out on a friends bed. He woke up to her putting protection on him. Passed back out and woke up to her being on top of him. Now granted at least she was a good looking girl, probably drunk herself and never seemed overly crazy but holy cow. There was never any flirting between them any type of lead on from his part. Plus her boyfriend was a jealous, beast of a man who could punch like a mule. Luckily I don’t think he ever found out.

When I was in college I met a girl at a bar. We exchanged numbers. I called her a couple of weeks later and we set up a date. I pick her up at her apartment. Everything went great until she took off her jacket. She had on a Blue Gators T-shirt. I almost threw up. I said are you kidding? She said no she loved the Gators. It was like you tossed ice cold water on me. That was our first and last date.

Fast forward to my wife. I met her at work. She was actually a friend of friend. We ran around in groups back then. Good lord she could drink a beer faster than anyone I have ever seen. We finally decide we are going to go out. She had already been over to my house so she knew where I lived. She also knew I was a VFL. Our mutual friend had told her about the story above. Joyce shows up at my house with a Gators T-shirt on. I opened the front door and there she stood. I said hell no. I told her if you are attached to that shirt you have to go. She just smiled and peeled the shirt off. Tossed it on the front porch and walked in. What she didn't know is there were about 6 other people in the house. She said hi and walked straight to my closet and got a UT shirt. One of my buddies just looks at me as she passes him. He smiles and says nice rack. smh When she came out of the bedroom I knew she was a keeper. She walks up to me and whispers. I thought we were alone. lmao

When I was in college I met a girl at a bar. We exchanged numbers. I called her a couple of weeks later and we set up a date. I pick her up at her apartment. Everything went great until she took off her jacket. She had on a Blue Gators T-shirt. I almost threw up. I said are you kidding? She said no she loved the Gators. It was like you tossed ice cold water on me. That was our first and last date.

Fast forward to my wife. I met her at work. She was actually a friend of friend. We ran around in groups back then. Good lord she could drink a beer faster than anyone I have ever seen. We finally decide we are going to go out. She had already been over to my house so she knew where I lived. She also knew I was a VFL. Our mutual friend had told her about the story above. Joyce shows up at my house with a Gators T-shirt on. I opened the front door and there she stood. I said hell no. I told her if you are attached to that shirt you have to go. She just smiled and peeled the shirt off. Tossed it on the front porch and walked in. What she didn't know is there were about 6 other people in the house. She said hi and walked straight to my closet and got a UT shirt. One of my buddies just looks at me as she passes him. He smiles and says nice rack. smh When she came out of the bedroom I knew she was a keeper. She walks up to me and whispers. I thought we were alone. lmao
Love this story.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
A friend of mine was technically raped by a chick. He had a little to much to drink (among other things probably) and passed out on a friends bed. He woke up to her putting protection on him. Passed back out and woke up to her being on top of him. Now granted at least she was a good looking girl, probably drunk herself and never seemed overly crazy but holy cow. There was never any flirting between them any type of lead on from his part. Plus her boyfriend was a jealous, beast of a man who could punch like a mule. Luckily I don’t think he ever found out.
Sometimes it’s the normal seeming ones that turn out to be crazy.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

Pics

VN Store

Back