Tee's coming home

If he does work in the AD he's a custodian and posts to make himself feel important. He doesn't post anything that most people don't already assume to be true and he's still wrong half the time. If he was really someone important that could get this information he would have either been fired in all the turnover or exposed and fired for posting confidential information on a message board. It's just ridiculous

I've noticed anytime he posts anymore, someone on TOS posted it first, or it's something that's assumed by the majority.

Reactions: 1 person
If he does work in the AD he's a custodian and posts to make himself feel important. He doesn't post anything that most people don't already assume to be true and he's still wrong half the time. If he was really someone important that could get this information he would have either been fired in all the turnover or exposed and fired for posting confidential information on a message board. It's just ridiculous

I work as a security guard at a hospital. I hear all kinds of stuff I am not supposed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
:twocents:

Skeeter has had some extremely good info in the past (and mostly correct too) which I have appreciated hearing about..If he says Tee's heading to Knoxville, I tend to think it will happen..And IMO it would be a great addition to the staff..I would certainly like a UT NC connection on the sideline as a reminder that it has happened recently..

I think it will happen too.. Seems like the perfect opportunity.

Why does it bother you? He's still a human just like you. I don't care what he does he brings hope in his post. I maybe gullible but i don't have to make a mockery of anybody to be happy

Reactions: 4 people
:twocents:

Skeeter has had some extremely good info in the past (and mostly correct too) which I have appreciated hearing about..If he says Tee's heading to Knoxville, I tend to think it will happen..And IMO it would be a great addition to the staff..I would certainly like a UT NC connection on the sideline as a reminder that it has happened recently..

Showing his ring to recruits, Saying they could have one if they come here. Hook line and sinker.

Reactions: 3 people
Do you honestly think he could work in the offices and not hear information? He will say when he has no info. Jeez man human beings talk.

I understand why u feel that way. I just don't anymore.. I used to, but I've gathered enough to form my own opinion over the past cpl years following recruiting very closely.

Do you honestly think he could work in the offices and not hear information? He will say when he has no info. Jeez man human beings talk.

Do you think if he really had inside information that someone at UT wouldn't put two and two together after all this time and realize he was putting confidential information on a message board? His information is nothing but an educated guess which anyone could do. Well most anyone that is...............

It can be very bad if you beleive in stuff that isnt true.. just ask anybody who has ever jumped off a building cause they thought they could fly.. if they are still alive that is.

Commonsense. Believing you're great when you're good is bad than?

IMO- he doesn't seem like someone that would be in charge of that type stuff. His grammar and spelling aren't on that level.. Ive thought about that..but, its just my opinion.

No one really uses proper grammar on the Internet, it's just not a priority especially on here, get on, talk quickly, browse. Grammar isn't too priority.

No one really uses proper grammar on the Internet, it's just not a priority especially on here, get on, talk quickly, browse. Grammar isn't too priority.

especially when you're trying to cover who you are.

I know man, I just get a different feeling. It's all good.

Do you think if he really had inside information that someone at UT wouldn't put two and two together after all this time and realize he was putting confidential information on a message board? His information is nothing but an educated guess which anyone could do. Well most anyone that is...............

If he was right enough they prob would.

So he's a secretary? U think those types get privy info like that? It's a serious question, not being a smart a

Are you kidding? Secretaries know everything that goes on in office. If I have a question I don't ask the principle I ask the secretary.

VN Store

Back