Tee's coming home

And now you see the problem we have in our educational system. With Profs like this, who needs Cheeks?

Please, you or the other poster, enlighten me as to these alleged "untruths." And no, you misreading something, misinterpreting it, and/or simply disliking what I said (although I honestly can't imagine why anyone would get their hackles up the person pointing out the fact that we have ignored education in our state and region while our state politicians do nothing more than put on dog and pony shows to get media attention rather than being angry at those facts and disgraceful wastes of taxpayer time themselves) is not evidence of 'untruth.'

I'm sorry guys, but T-Martin going back to USC after Kiffin left us hanging is just blowing my mind. If it was anywhere else I could probably stomach it. But Lane said he was leaving UT for his dream job. Martin, a former UT national champion, just basically endorsed Kiffin's position that USC is a better program by turning the Vols down and going back to USC. You can make light of it if you want, but he obviously could care less how Kiffin treated his Alma mater.

Reactions: 1 person
We need a moritorium on those with "sources". Unless it can be proven 100% truth, it should be regarded as pure speculation.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. That is all

Flat out wrong. Many, many places in this great country are just as hospitable as the south. I love my wife, that's the only reason I reside here. I have many great friends that do or die by the 'southern creed", whatever that is. And I would bend over backwards to help them if asked. But on the flip side, the education level, IMO, is sorely lacking in the southern states. Basically, a region that puts religion above education is what they do in places like Iran and Afghanistan and it stunts or inhibits the populace from free thinking (the south). Back on subject, if Tee decides to once again become a Vol, hell yes - Welcome Back!

Butch Jones is a really good coach but don't expect him to turn water into wine. USCw is a really good program. Maybe better than UT at this point. Lane Kiffin gave Tee a good job when Tee was seeking one, and he has been very successful at USCw.

Yea, USC is so good that they went for #1 to who the hell knows what so fast it set a record. USC is, has been, and always will be overrated. Kind like Notre Dame......there I said it. F Rudy, I would have chop- blocked his midget arse!

VN Store

Back