Tee's coming home

When has believing been a bad thing?

Ask the ppl who had meltdowns over the Gruden crap.. Same thing. Ppl filled their heads with bs for attention and ecred. It sucks to be let down like that.. I used to believe everything "VN insiders" said too... Fool me once, shame on u.. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Reactions: 6 people
Why in the hell do you guys do this..Just leave it. I beleive the man says what he hears is going on from inside the ad. if things don't work out they don't work out. That does not mean the mans a liar. You would have us know nothing that is actuallly circulating inside the office...EDIT:Sorry about my outburst..just please leave off damning skeet alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I didn't say he was always right. I like his take on things.

Well that's cool. All I'm saying is, nothing's official til it's official. Never believe an anonymous person on a message board 100% and set yourself up for a letdown.

But he's wrong as much as he's right.. If not more.

Skeeter's a fortune teller nothing more. Austin Price reported hours ago it was 95% chance Tee is coming home way before Skeeter said anything. I would be more impressed if he actually posted something that nobody else knew. I can guess better then 50/50 with just a little information. Now if Tee comes back everyone will praise Skeeter and for what? People are so gullible

Reactions: 4 people
Ask the ppl who had meltdowns over the Gruden crap.. Same thing. Ppl filled their heads with bs for attention and ecred. It sucks to be let down like that.. I used to believe everything "VN insiders" said too... Fool me once, shame on u.. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I understand that. That's why I only trust Skeeter. None of the insiders on gruden were right. Never believed any of it. I've been on here long.enough on who to trust and who not too.

Well that's cool. All I'm saying is, nothing's official til it's official. Never believe an anonymous person on a message board 100% and set yourself up for a letdown.

:blink: What are you talking about?

Why in the hell do you guys do this..Just leave it. I beleive the man says what he hears is going on from inside the ad. if things don't work out they don't work out. That does not mean the mans a liar. Jeez you ******* piss me off. You would have us know nothing that is actuallly circulating inside the office...Morons.

Lol.. When nothing is ever true, who cares? It's a message board dude, calm down.

Why in the hell do you guys do this..Just leave it. I beleive the man says what he hears is going on from inside the ad. if things don't work out they don't work out. That does not mean the mans a liar. You would have us know nothing that is actuallly circulating inside the office...EDIT:Sorry about my outburst..just please leave off damning skeet alright.

Want another shot?

Why in the hell do you guys do this..Just leave it. I beleive the man says what he hears is going on from inside the ad. if things don't work out they don't work out. That does not mean the mans a liar. Jeez you ******* piss me off. You would have us know nothing that is actuallly circulating inside the office...Morons.

You have no idea if he is in the "office". Where's the proof that he's an actual insider? If he does actually work in the AD and have inside information he shouldn't be posting it on a message board. That's my opinion

Last edited:
You have no idea if he is in the "offices". Where's the proof that he's an actual insider? If he does actually work in the AD and have inside information he shouldn't be posting it on a message board. That's my opinion

What I don't get is he gets all this inside recruiting info and he's been there through 4 coaching changes? None of it makes sense to me..

Reactions: 1 person
You have no idea if he is in the "offices". Where's the proof that he's an actual insider? If he does actually work in the AD and have inside information he shouldn't be posting it on a message board. That's my opinion

I'll get another infraction for this. You are a bonafide idiot.

Reactions: 4 people
:twocents:

Skeeter has had some extremely good info in the past (and mostly correct too) which I have appreciated hearing about..If he says Tee's heading to Knoxville, I tend to think it will happen..And IMO it would be a great addition to the staff..I would certainly like a UT NC connection on the sideline as a reminder that it has happened recently..

Reactions: 3 people
So he's a secretary? U think those types get privy info like that? It's a serious question, not being a smart a

Do you honestly think he could work in the offices and not hear information? He will say when he has no info. Jeez man human beings talk.

Reactions: 3 people
What I don't get is he gets all this inside recruiting info and he's been there through 4 coaching changes?

If he does work in the AD he's a custodian and posts to make himself feel important. He doesn't post anything that most people don't already assume to be true and he's still wrong half the time. If he was really someone important that could get this information he would have either been fired in all the turnover or exposed and fired for posting confidential information on a message board. It's just ridiculous

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back