Tee Wants Miami OC Job

Yet?

He was already a successful P5 OC at an all time top ten program. Multiple draft picks and good teams stats the last couple of years.

He was demoted after his team scored 35 with a backup qb. His backup qbs went 21/30 for 271 passing with 3 tds and no ints that game. The defense gave up 38 though. They had four of their five highest scoring games when he was OC last year.

He has already proven himself. He was a convenient scapegoat.

What OC are they going to hire that has been a National Recruiter of the Year, had multiple draft picks including a first round qb, lead multiple highly ranked offenses, and is available?

I would love to hear some of those names. Maybe we could hire one.

Unless its Sark or someone like him Tee will probably have a better resume than whoever we hire.
the hate for tee is ridiculous

Which is a joke by the way. Dude wasn’t even in the best 10 QB’s we’ve had all time and he gets a street named after him? All because it was our first title in many, many years.

You are correct. How about Paul Horning playing on a losing Notre Dame team and won the Heisman?
Has anyone before that or after that won the Heisman on a losing team

You are correct. How about Paul Horning playing on a losing Notre Dame team and won the Heisman?
Has anyone before that or after that won the Heisman on a losing team

There is a trend and it’s called effing the Vols by Heisman voters. Peyton loses to the only defensive player ever and Johnny lost to the only guy on a losing team. F the media and the Heisman as far as I’m concerned.

Yet?

He was already a successful P5 OC at an all time top ten program. Multiple draft picks and good teams stats the last couple of years.

He was demoted after his team scored 35 with a backup qb. His backup qbs went 21/30 for 271 passing with 3 tds and no ints that game. The defense gave up 38 though. They had four of their five highest scoring games when he was OC last year.

Prior to this year he"shared" the duties with Helton, who came here. To those in the know, Helton did the playcalling and Tee apprenticed. This year he didn't even make it a year before he was demoted and then fired. You can call that a scapegoat if you wish, I'll just call it the facts. A proven OC has more than one year of actual being the playcaller. He isn't proven. Recruiting to USC isn't difficult. Until he's accomplished a season at the job, he isn't ready for a major HC job, and any coach who hitches their wagon to him is taking a chance. You might get good, to possibly great. You may also have to demote and fire him to save your job. The latter has occurred once already.

Tee needs to grow a set and stop letting his wife ruin run his professional life into the ground. There will be no jobs in the future for Tee if he keeps acting like he is entitled to anything and any place he wants. When the money dries up she will leave him and what will he have then?

I think he'd be a good fit at Miami.

I get it; everyone is looking at the failure at USC and assuming he'll fail everywhere, but Clay Helton was more the OC in reality at USC; Tee was simply made the scapegoat. Richt's problem right now is that he's not been recruiting well. Tee would get a chance to learn under one of the best QB coaches in Richt and Tee would help fix some of the recruiting problems. Richt doesn't need an "expert OC" because it's Richt's offense.

Win-win.

People always say stuff like this but have no name when you ask them.

So who has a better resume than Tee that Miami can get? Name one.

Miami could hire Larry Fedora who would be worlds better than Tee. I appreciate what Tee did during his time here and he's a great VFL, however he struggled at SC with top talent. USC was ranked 82nd in offense this season, given the talent they had that is 100% unacceptable.

Wow. What do some of you have against him? His resume is good.

Offensively not many are better than KK. I would think he would look better than Tee. But he will look better than 99% of coaches would in the same position.

No matter how much people hate him he is a proven Top 25 OC. Everyone knows Helton sacrificed Tee to get another year. The o was better when Tee ran it last year. They demoted him after scoring 35 with backup qbs playing.

Reactions: Volsfaninva917
He may want it, but would he even be considered.
Why would he? His first year as solo OC at SC they finished 82nd in offense. 2017 when he had help from Tyson Helton game planning and calling plays they finished 13th.

VN Store

Back