Tee Wants Miami OC Job

You are normally the top wanted target for a school when you have to leak that you are publically wanting that job

I'm just glad he didn't end up being the HC here, the guy really struggled at SC with top notch talent. I can't imagine how that would have translated here.
It was amazing how many people argued and fought for him to be hired here as HC...That would've been the biggest disaster ever to happen to UT football...Even considering it was a joke.

It was amazing how many people argued and fought for him to be hired here as HC...That would've been the biggest disaster ever to happen to UT football...Even considering it was a joke.
Another pipe dreamer that could not coach a horse to water. His wife wears the pants and they think they are to good for certain jobs. Thank god he did not come back here for he would have been worse than Botch Jones.

It would doom Richt, unless he ran the offense and Martin was just a figure head, he's

not OC material yet

Yet?

He was already a successful P5 OC at an all time top ten program. Multiple draft picks and good teams stats the last couple of years.

He was demoted after his team scored 35 with a backup qb. His backup qbs went 21/30 for 271 passing with 3 tds and no ints that game. The defense gave up 38 though. They had four of their five highest scoring games when he was OC last year.

He has already proven himself. He was a convenient scapegoat.

It would be great for him, not them

What OC are they going to hire that has been a National Recruiter of the Year, had multiple draft picks including a first round qb, lead multiple highly ranked offenses, and is available?

I would love to hear some of those names. Maybe we could hire one.

Unless its Sark or someone like him Tee will probably have a better resume than whoever we hire.

Reactions: lexkyvol
Yet?

He was already a successful P5 OC at an all time top ten program. Multiple draft picks and good teams stats the last couple of years.

He was demoted after his team scored 35 with a backup qb. His backup qbs went 21/30 for 271 passing with 3 tds and no ints that game. The defense gave up 38 though. They had four of their five highest scoring games when he was OC last year.

He has already proven himself. He was a convenient scapegoat.

What OC are they going to hire that has been a National Recruiter of the Year, had multiple draft picks including a first round qb, lead multiple highly ranked offenses, and is available?

I would love to hear some of those names. Maybe we could hire one.

Unless its Sark or someone like him Tee will probably have a better resume than whoever we hire.
At USC it was not Tee Martin, it is the school and the draw. Wait till Kingsbury gets going. He will make Tee look like what he is. Not much. I hope he does go somewhere and shows out but do not hold your breath on that one.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
At USC it was not Tee Martin, it is the school and the draw. Wait till Kingsbury gets going. He will make Tee look like what he is. Not much. I hope he does go somewhere and shows out but do not hold your breath on that one.

Wow. What do some of you have against him? His resume is good.

Offensively not many are better than KK. I would think he would look better than Tee. But he will look better than 99% of coaches would in the same position.

No matter how much people hate him he is a proven Top 25 OC. Everyone knows Helton sacrificed Tee to get another year. The o was better when Tee ran it last year. They demoted him after scoring 35 with backup qbs playing.

Reactions: lexkyvol

VN Store

Back