Tee Wants Miami OC Job

A. Tee Martin did rely on Helton for game prep and split play calling duties. Do the research yourself.

B. Sam Darnold didn't respect Tee Martin

C. You complain about Tyson Heltons play calling but boast about JG awesome out of this world statistics. Can you admit he was improved? Who called the plays to put him in those situations?

D. Tee Martin doesn't have it, period. And to be honest, he isn't very smart ( reference his 11 he put up on the wonderlic test ).
A. Stop lying. You even posted a link. Giving an idea to you boss when called upon is not splitting duties. Tyson had no autonomy or power to call plays. Tee made all calls. His helper helped. Tee did the same as pgc. That is why he was promoted when Clay Helton was.

B. Another lie. Post something to prove it. Darnold only played because Tee wanted him. The Heltons wanted the guy he replaced to start.

C. Too conservative. Bad mix of run pass balance. Wrong played called at the wrong time. JG had decent numbers despite being low in attempts. Helton failed the team by not giving JG more attempts.

D. Wonderlic doesn't mean anything ex apt if you studied for it or not.

Pretty offensive to talk about a college grad who had learned and taught Pro and NCAA playbook. He can't be that dumb.

I'd like to see Pruitt take a wonderlic. Doubt he does much better. But he can coach though.

Yet?

He was already a successful P5 OC at an all time top ten program. Multiple draft picks and good teams stats the last couple of years.

He was demoted after his team scored 35 with a backup qb. His backup qbs went 21/30 for 271 passing with 3 tds and no ints that game. The defense gave up 38 though. They had four of their five highest scoring games when he was OC last year.

He has already proven himself. He was a convenient scapegoat.

What OC are they going to hire that has been a National Recruiter of the Year, had multiple draft picks including a first round qb, lead multiple highly ranked offenses, and is available?

I would love to hear some of those names. Maybe we could hire one.

Unless its Sark or someone like him Tee will probably have a better resume than whoever we hire.
Man, what a resume? What other teams are after him?

He wasn’t a scape goat. If you have one last season to keep your job you don’t fire a “good” OC. He fired him bc he wasn’t good. It isn’t rocket science. And if he was so good then other major programs would be tripping over themselves to hire him.
Exactly...Notice his name hasn't jumped up here at UT?...I wonder why?...Loved him as QB at UT but his OC skills as lacking.

Tee needs to grow a set and stop letting his wife ruin run his professional life into the ground. There will be no jobs in the future for Tee if he keeps acting like he is entitled to anything and any place he wants. When the money dries up she will leave him and what will he have then?

He isn’t hated lol and not thinking he’s a great option for an OC isn’t hating on him. At least K Town gives actual thought to his arguments.
nah, he's not hated. at least other posters come with common sense responses.

nah, he's not hated. at least other posters come with common sense responses.
The consensus isn’t hate. You are taking a response or two from unreasonable people and trying to make the narrative that everyone is hating on him. It’s dumb and it’s a poor argument.

The consensus isn’t hate. You are taking a response or two from unreasonable people and trying to make the narrative that everyone is hating on him. It’s dumb and it’s a poor argument.
Nothing I said is unreasonable. It is widely known Tee's wife runs the show. Nobody hates Tee and nothing I stated even suggested such a thing.

VN Store

Back