"Tee Martin loves his new job"

I couldn't care less and that doesn't translate to "hate". Can't have an opinion without some goofball thinking you either worship or hate.

He wasn't alone in that National Championship season. Some of you act like he did it all by himself.

We've got excuses for errthang. If it ain't the wide receivers it's the QB, if it ain't the QB it's the coach, if it ain't the coach it's the AD, if it ain't the AD it's Haslam.....

And LOL at the bagman comments. Everyone here is all in favor of it, until we get caught.

#everythinggatorsucks
OP made some pretty hateful comments and judgements about his personal character and QB play literally has everything to do with WR success.

I don't get the Tee hate either. I mean, I didn't want him to be HC but the guy is still a VFL.
It’s dog whistled racism imho. Seems like an absurd thing to have any negative feeling about Tee Martin.
I blame not a single person that left Knoxville after the tumultuous year last year - it’s F*** Pruitt and Neidermeyer all day. Will Friend couldn’t even manage a mediocre tailgate if you asked him to.
**and most importantly** eternally happy and grateful for the ones that chose to stay :) Go Vols!

Personally, I am happy that Tee is happy. Seems like a no brainer - but then again we are amongst of forum of those with no brain .... Go Vols 😂

OP made some pretty hateful comments and judgements about his personal character and QB play literally has everything to do with WR success.
I'm confused since the OP said absolutely nothing about anything. He just posted Tee's comments and a video

Reactions: Steve_Smith89
Don't understand this mentality by some that if you played at TN and go into college coaching you are a traitor if you turn down an opportunity to coach here. Coaching is a job and like everyone's job you want to work where you can best excel and advance your career. Coaching is more than other type jobs in that you have to move while your hot. T had to distance himself from the recruiting scandal of Pruitt whether it was a mutual leave or not.

Give him a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Pickens
To go onto your roof and retrieve your frisbee?
I envisioned string bikini top, short shorts, knee pads, work boots, tinted wraparound safety glasses, and a white hard hat with orange trim (naturally).

She was not wearing the hard hat.

Tee is a fine position coach. He gets a lot of undeserved hate thrown his way. He didn’t deserve to be head coach. Probably would’ve been retained if not for the possibility of something coming out later.

Who cares? NOT ME!!! He didn't develop WRs when he was at his Alma Mater. He didn't recruit at a top notch level. He probably was a bag man too. He strikes me as a guy who FEELS ENTITLED and feels he doesn't have to work hard and sweat for things because he won a NC 23 years ago!!!!!

Boy, what a nasty crack........ Stab him in the back when he leaves, and he is a Tennessee man. Disgusting, but so ypical of alot of "fans" today, especially UT.

We haven’t paid him for that rumored Fulmer promise and it isn’t likely per Hubbs.

I like Tee but I can’t help but think all the coaches bolted for NFL because of looming penalties for McD bags. Glad he’s happy but don’t think he over achieved at UT in the least bit.

When the coach that hires you gets fired, there is no guarantee the next guy is going to retain you. It happens every now and again, but unless the new HC has past experience and a good level of trust in him, it usually doesn't happen. Even after less controversial firings. They bolted for the NFL, because they needed a job.

I wish him the best. IMO he needs more time to develop into a true leadership role with a major university if that is his goal.

I don't get the Tee hate either. I mean, I didn't want him to be HC but the guy is still a VFL.

I will say this: If Tennessee ever were to hire a black HC, I don't want one that never played for the Vols. If they ever do hire one. And right now, in the coaching ranks, the top guy would be Tee. But since he has no HC experience, I think we are many years from that happening. Unless of course, one emerges from somewhere.

I will say this: If Tennessee ever were to hire a black HC, I don't want one that never played for the Vols. If they ever do hire one. And right now, in the coaching ranks, the top guy would be Tee. But since he has no HC experience, I think we are many years from that happening. Unless of course, one emerges from somewhere.
Sketchy.

VN Store

Back