Tee coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this hate for a man that played his heart out here, made decisions that benefitted his career and family and spurned the guy so many here loathe....sad VN. Pretty sad.

That said; as a position coach brlng him on if we have an opening that he can fill. But hiring him as the OC would not be a step in the right direction IMO.

And all you big boys pretending that you would tell your wife she couldnt pusue her career so you could live in Knoxville are FOS in my opinion.

Reactions: lexkyvol
All this hate for a man that played his heart out here, made decisions that benefitted his career and family and spurned the guy so many here loathe....sad VN. Pretty sad.

That said; as a position coach brlng him on if we have an opening that he can fill. But hiring him as the OC would not be a step in the right direction IMO.

And all you big boys pretending that you would tell your wife she couldnt pusue her career so you could live in Knoxville are FOS in my opinion.
based on? because usc minus helton and darnold averaged 26ppg this yr with Tee as OC.

Exactly...
That's why Trooper Taylor is still loved by the majority of the fanbase..

C'mon dude. If a coach is a winner most wont care about his race, religion or anything else.

To be fair, Tee is the one who brings up his race, at every interview opportunity. When you've been a black QB in the SEC. As a black QB in the SEC. Etc etc. Most fans have begged for him multiple times, but he burned those bridges at every opportunity. Yes, I know his wife blah blah this and that. He hitched his horse to the USC situation and has to live with it now. He wasn't ready for the promotion to assistant OC when he got it, and hadn't learned enough to occupy it by himself when that occurred. He may grow into a good one someday, but he needs to travel around a bit more and learn. I don't care if he comes back here or not in that capacity, but he isn't OC material as of yet. The truth is, if he wasn't an alum, with his track record, he'd be roasted as even a suggestion by anyone.

No, no we are not. He's not a coach or has he ever shown interest in coaching. What's your point?

Cause no one here would ever talk about him as they dog out the one who led us to our last National Title. Butch interviewed him to check the block. I doubt he'd want to come back especially to get treated like he does. He don't use us nothing.

He was a fine position coach and an excellent recruiter. That's his ceiling though.

If we lost David Johnson (current WR coach) I'd be glad to have him in at WR Coach.
He's already blown all of his built in recruiting gravitas in Tee Higgins and Amari

Reactions: onevol74
Exactly...
That's why Trooper Taylor is still loved by the majority of the fanbase..

C'mon dude. If a coach is a winner most wont care about his race, religion or anything else.

Please fans hate Trooper with his towel waving self. And there is no majority that like him. He was a good recruiter and cheerleade. Would your majority want him as OC? I guess he's not qualified.....

Please fans hate Trooper with his towel waving self. And there is no majority that like him. He was a good recruiter and cheerleade. Would your majority want him as OC? I guess he's not qualified.....

There was a vocal minority online that didn't like him. Talk to almost any vol fan in rhe real.world and mention Trooper's name and they'll tell you he is thought of favorably.

I didnt state he should be the OC and wouldnt want him for the same reason I dont want any other rookie or guy that hasnt been successful as an OC in a Power 5 comference.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Why is he not still at OSU, or Auburn? I think you know the answer.

When Will Healy left APSU, I said “congratulations to Will , no go get Tee Martin”

He was Peays top choice and Tee said he didn’t want to interview. Bite me Tee! U Suck!

Reactions: sccshortstop
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back