Tee coming also?

i for one hope tee martin never sets foot on the hill again.

There’s no words to explain how idiotic this is.

This is a CRUCIAL HIRE. We need Tee and his ELITE recruiting if we want to advance to the next step. Most schools in the country would be thrilled with our current recruiting class, but it’s only good enough for us right now. Recruiting needs to be twice as good next year if we want to reach elite levels and that’s just facts. With Tee, pulling in a top 5 class next year is highly probable imo.

He was part of a team that won one. He didnt specifically win anything. The 1998 team won. Just like no team Peyton was on won one. Its silly when people make it sound like a QB won this or has whatever record as a starter. Its a team sport.

Tee won a NC. Peyton didnt win a NC but did win 2 Superbowls. Unfortunately he never beat Florida.

Your argument is stupid.

This BS is getting old. We all have respect for Tee Martin the University of Tennessee QB that won us a National Championship. However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be. I love Tee Martin the QB I just don't love Tee Martin the coach.

I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Tee haters. So unless you're one of them, whatchatalkinboutWillis? Given the venom that has been spouted about Tee on VN, including the Hurd is soft thing, Tee hate exists. Even manifested itself very recently on in this thread I believe. You know it too so getting all righteous and holy won't work. I repeat I hope he never does return to UT, he'll just be vilified for any real or imagined shortcoming exhibited so why put himself in that situation? Now, here's the funny, you go all nuclear on me because: "However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be." I DARE YOU, I TRIPLE DARE YOU to find ANY post where I ever referred to Tee as an elite coach. My rant was about the disdain for him, possibly sparked by his doing what Pey-god couldn't do. And by the way, I love Peyton, I also hate him. Hate him!? How dare you! Well, I'm jealous, see. Each time he was in a game and each time he was in a commercial, my wife dropped everything, even her girls evening out to watch him. I used to kid her that Pey was her boyfriend. She'd just grin and not deny it. SOB. But I still like him. Just not to the point of begrudging Tee for winning the championship that should have been Peyton's. Or opting to not return to the UT when asked. A smart decision in my view given what happened with the HCs we hired during those times. Now take your high horse and trot across the Ural Mountains, wash the Tee resentment filth off in the saline-alkaline waters of Essentuki, and bring two bottles of Baltika Porter so we can sit back and be Vols fans again. Maybe not friends, but Vols fans at least.

I just love helping fellow Vols fans see the light of night.

Last edited:
Apparently, many people have lost the ability to discuss their differences in opinions without turning it into a personal attack... Because someone has a different opinion than you, doesn't make them or their comment stupid. It just makes it a different point of view.

Apparently, many people have lost the ability to discuss their differences in opinions without turning it into a personal attack... Because someone has a different opinion than you, doesn't make them or their comment stupid. It just makes it a different point of view.
Been on volnation long?

I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Tee haters. So unless you're one of them, whatchatalkinboutWillis? Given the venom that has been spouted about Tee on VN, including the Hurd is soft thing, Tee hate exists. Even manifested itself very recently on in this thread I believe. You know it too so getting all righteous and holy won't work. I repeat I hope he never does return to UT, he'll just be vilified for any real or imagined shortcoming exhibited so why put himself in that situation? Now, here's the funny, you go all nuclear on me because: "However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be." I DARE YOU, I TRIPLE DARE YOU to find ANY post where I ever referred to Tee as an elite coach. My rant was about the disdain for him, possibly sparked by his doing what Pey-god couldn't do. And by the way, I love Peyton, I also hate him. Hate him!? How dare you! Well, I'm jealous, see. Each time he was in a game and each time he was in a commercial, my wife dropped everything, even her girls evening out to watch him. I used to kid her that Pey was her boyfriend. She'd just grin and not deny it. SOB. But I still like him. Just not to the point of begrudging Tee for winning the championship that should have been Peyton's. Or opting to not return to the UT when asked. A smart decision in my view given what happened with the Cs we hired during those times. Now take your high horse and trot across the Ural Mountains, wash the Tee resentment filth off in the saline-alkaline waters of Essentuki, and bring two bottles of Baltika Porter so we can sit back and be Vols fans again. Maybe not friends, but Vols fans at least.

Aight.

I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Tee haters. So unless you're one of them, whatchatalkinboutWillis? Given the venom that has been spouted about Tee on VN, including the Hurd is soft thing, Tee hate exists. Even manifested itself very recently on in this thread I believe. You know it too so getting all righteous and holy won't work. I repeat I hope he never does return to UT, he'll just be vilified for any real or imagined shortcoming exhibited so why put himself in that situation? Now, here's the funny, you go all nuclear on me because: "However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be." I DARE YOU, I TRIPLE DARE YOU to find ANY post where I ever referred to Tee as an elite coach. My rant was about the disdain for him, possibly sparked by his doing what Pey-god couldn't do. And by the way, I love Peyton, I also hate him. Hate him!? How dare you! Well, I'm jealous, see. Each time he was in a game and each time he was in a commercial, my wife dropped everything, even her girls evening out to watch him. I used to kid her that Pey was her boyfriend. She'd just grin and not deny it. SOB. But I still like him. Just not to the point of begrudging Tee for winning the championship that should have been Peyton's. Or opting to not return to the UT when asked. A smart decision in my view given what happened with the HCs we hired during those times. Now take your high horse and trot across the Ural Mountains, wash the Tee resentment filth off in the saline-alkaline waters of Essentuki, and bring two bottles of Baltika Porter so we can sit back and be Vols fans again. Maybe not friends, but Vols fans at least.

Which kind of toad gives you the best buzz?

There’s no words to explain how idiotic this is.

This is a CRUCIAL HIRE. We need Tee and his ELITE recruiting if we want to advance to the next step. Most schools in the country would be thrilled with our current recruiting class, but it’s only good enough for us right now. Recruiting needs to be twice as good next year if we want to reach elite levels and that’s just facts. With Tee, pulling in a top 5 class next year is highly probable imo.

Elite recruiting? California is loaded with talent. So not too hard to recruit if you’re the top California school.

When will someone hack into Sab's computer and install a virus? The world would be a better place if he would never post on social media

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Stupid comment! :)

Epic fail

VN Store

Back