Tee coming also?

Tee didn’t win a NC. The 1988 UT football team won a NC.
The 88' team wasnt very good.

None the less. Tee was the QB on the team that did win the NC in 98'. So yes, he won a NC just like everyone on that team did.

Peyton was a better QB on teams that didnt.
I'm not sure what the point is.

Reactions: Behr
Lol!!

Do any of you guys remember that sports radio guy that was stuck on the billboard in Nashville in 88.

He wasn't coming down until we won a game. He almost made it but gave it up, before we won.

I remember. It was Duncan Stewart. He was the “sports guy” for Gerry House and the House Foundation on WSIX.

Attachments

• 970B157C-851E-4328-8ED2-08C8E0B54D22.jpeg
    970B157C-851E-4328-8ED2-08C8E0B54D22.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 24
The 88' team wasnt very good.

None the less. Tee was the QB on the team that did win the NC in 98'. So yes, he won a NC just like everyone on that team did.

Peyton was a better QB on teams that didnt.
I'm not sure what the point is.

Its a stupid argument and they don't see that it is.

Tee Martin didn't go to Tempe Arizona to the Fiesta bowl, the team did. Argue that, bish. Lol.

Botch botched the Tee hire few yrs ago. Bring Tee home!
Jason Swain said that whole thing was nothing more than a publicity stunt to win favor with the fans. He said Butch was never serious about bringing Tee on his staff and the money they offered him was a joke. He said Tee stayed at USC because UT was not serious about bringing him home. Apparently we really tried to low-ball him .

Jason Swain said that whole thing was nothing more than a publicity stunt to win favor with the fans. He said Butch was never serious about bringing Tee on his staff and the money they offered him was a joke. He said Tee stayed at USC because UT was not serious about bringing him home. Apparently we really tried to low-ball him .

And Pruitt was waiting to announce Friend as the new OC because he was worried about what the fans were gonna think.

Reactions: butchna
Look. Tee was a huge part of the best moment in Vols history in the last 20 years and for some of us period. We already have an OC so that debate is over. I’d have to imagine that most of us would welcome him with open arms if he were to come back a be be a part of our program. It would generate a lot of excitement and perhaps move us all closer to being a family again. He would be a great recruiter and add a lot of value as a coach even if it isn’t as OC.

Reactions: lexkyvol
Look. Tee was a huge part of the best moment in Vols history in the last 20 years and for some of us period. We already have an OC so that debate is over. I’d have to imagine that most of us would welcome him with open arms if he were to come back a be be a part of our program. It would generate a lot of excitement and perhaps move us all closer to being a family again. He would be a great recruiter and add a lot of value as a coach even if it isn’t as OC.

I don't care one way or the other. I don't see it as a big deal.

I remember. It was Duncan Stewart. He was the “sports guy” for Gerry House and the House Foundation on WSIX.

Dang!!

(lol)
That's it. I just could not remember if he was apart of George Plaster's show back then.

Duncan sure stayed on that billboard for a long time.

I think Johnny cleaned house with Matthews after that season too.

I heard that to. Pitiful!

Reactions: photovol
Dang!!

(lol)
That's it. I just could not remember if he was apart of George Plaster's show back then.

Duncan sure stayed on that billboard for a long time.

I think Johnny cleaned house with Matthews after that season too.
Close. He cleaned house DURING the season by firing both Coordinators during bye week. Matthews switched from RB coach to DC, where he stayed through 89 season.

Bring Tee home. It’s like a Super Saiyan returning to his home planet. There’s extra juice and the power level goes over 5,000.

Reactions: covert29
Bring Tee home. It’s like a Super Saiyan returning to his home planet. There’s extra juice and the power level goes over 5,000.

I commend you for this reference. However, now it makes me think you are my age and I figured you for a 50+ year old man.....

Which kind of toad gives you the best buzz?

I is uh peyote man. Ain't done amphibian licking since a bevy of TI Awá women overpowered me and took all three of my poison dart frogs. Not sure I understood the ladies language but think they said there were saver things to lick than something that kills ya.

VN Store

Back