Tee coming also?

I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Tee haters. So unless you're one of them, whatchatalkinboutWillis? Given the venom that has been spouted about Tee on VN, including the Hurd is soft thing, Tee hate exists. Even manifested itself very recently on in this thread I believe. You know it too so getting all righteous and holy won't work. I repeat I hope he never does return to UT, he'll just be vilified for any real or imagined shortcoming exhibited so why put himself in that situation? Now, here's the funny, you go all nuclear on me because: "However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be." I DARE YOU, I TRIPLE DARE YOU to find ANY post where I ever referred to Tee as an elite coach. My rant was about the disdain for him, possibly sparked by his doing what Pey-god couldn't do. And by the way, I love Peyton, I also hate him. Hate him!? How dare you! Well, I'm jealous, see. Each time he was in a game and each time he was in a commercial, my wife dropped everything, even her girls evening out to watch him. I used to kid her that Pey was her boyfriend. She'd just grin and not deny it. SOB. But I still like him. Just not to the point of begrudging Tee for winning the championship that should have been Peyton's. Or opting to not return to the UT when asked. A smart decision in my view given what happened with the HCs we hired during those times. Now take your high horse and trot across the Ural Mountains, wash the Tee resentment filth off in the saline-alkaline waters of Essentuki, and bring two bottles of Baltika Porter so we can sit back and be Vols fans again. Maybe not friends, but Vols fans at least.

I just love helping fellow Vols fans see the light of night.
Uh oh. He went for the throat with the elusive Triple dog dare.

VFL videos had a clip of new artwork going up and it showed all the new coaches without Tee. TIFWIW.

Sayians dont have a home planet to go back to though.

That’s why it would be special. Unlimited power.

giphy.gif

I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Tee haters. So unless you're one of them, whatchatalkinboutWillis? Given the venom that has been spouted about Tee on VN, including the Hurd is soft thing, Tee hate exists. Even manifested itself very recently on in this thread I believe. You know it too so getting all righteous and holy won't work. I repeat I hope he never does return to UT, he'll just be vilified for any real or imagined shortcoming exhibited so why put himself in that situation? Now, here's the funny, you go all nuclear on me because: "However just because he was our hero QB doesn't make him the elite coach that some of you want to make him out to be." I DARE YOU, I TRIPLE DARE YOU to find ANY post where I ever referred to Tee as an elite coach. My rant was about the disdain for him, possibly sparked by his doing what Pey-god couldn't do. And by the way, I love Peyton, I also hate him. Hate him!? How dare you! Well, I'm jealous, see. Each time he was in a game and each time he was in a commercial, my wife dropped everything, even her girls evening out to watch him. I used to kid her that Pey was her boyfriend. She'd just grin and not deny it. SOB. But I still like him. Just not to the point of begrudging Tee for winning the championship that should have been Peyton's. Or opting to not return to the UT when asked. A smart decision in my view given what happened with the HCs we hired during those times. Now take your high horse and trot across the Ural Mountains, wash the Tee resentment filth off in the saline-alkaline waters of Essentuki, and bring two bottles of Baltika Porter so we can sit back and be Vols fans again. Maybe not friends, but Vols fans at least.

I just love helping fellow Vols fans see the light of night.
giphy.gif

I is uh peyote man. Ain't done amphibian licking since a bevy of TI Awá women overpowered me and took all three of my poison dart frogs. Not sure I understood the ladies language but think they said there were saver things to lick than something that kills ya.
Those 70’s ungroomed granola chicks? 🤢

Bring Tee home. It’s like a Super Saiyan returning to his home planet. There’s extra juice and the power level goes over 5,000.
Eh, I'd prefer over 9,000 and even then that's nowhere near super Saiyan levels.....

Ok I'll see my nerd self out now.

Reactions: Jack Burton
The thing is, in order for Tee to be brought onto this staff, that means someone else would be leaving. I'd expect us to hear about THAT first, before they would officially announce Tee as being on the staff.

lly
The thing is, in order for Tee to be brought onto this staff, that means someone else would be leaving. I'd expect us to hear about THAT first, before they would officially announce Tee as being on the staff.
Actually, it would mean that he would have to want to come here.

VN Store

Back