Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I hate cheering for a team that istanking, I hate cheering for a team that is tanking that can't even tank properly. Lol
never wanted a team to stop winning so badly lol. It’s so frustrating. I’ve read they plan to use their picks to trade down in the draft, but why do that when you can tank and not worry about losing picks? Doesn’t matter, we’ll just draft a 6’7” lefty who can’t shoot and hasn’t played since kindergarten.

Reactions: BadJerry20
never wanted a team to stop winning so badly lol. It’s so frustrating. I’ve read they plan to use their picks to trade down in the draft, but why do that when you can tank and not worry about losing picks? Doesn’t matter, we’ll just draft a 6’7” lefty who can’t shoot and hasn’t played since kindergarten.

Trade down? Hell most of them are going to be in the mid to low 20's considering they are Clips, Rockets and Heat picks. I hate this so very much. 14 Fergys incoming. Lol

Reactions: TBrown
Trade down? Hell most of them are going to be in the mid to low 20's considering they are Clips, Rockets and Heat picks. I hate this so very much. 14 Fergys incoming. Lol
Up down whatever way it is 😂 they are going to trade to get better picks early in the draft. words are hard lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
It’s funny you mention Terrance, given that we reportedly like rj Hampton who is basically a fergy clone lol they both skipped college to play overseas, Hampton is 6’5 185 and ferg is 6’6 190

VN Store

Back