Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

My shoulder is broke, that should be good enough.

Hey SGA is a baller though. That PG trade is going to work out for you.

Meh that will do I guess. Like broke broke?

Yeah he's tough, he had a couple moves tonight where I was like damn. Considering he hasn't played organized ball in a year, I do like The Intern's potential. Hopefully Presti kills it in the draft the next 138 years.

Meh that will do I guess. Like broke broke?

Yeah he's tough, he had a couple moves tonight where I was like damn. Considering he hasn't played organized ball in a year, I do like The Intern's potential. Hopefully Presti kills it in the draft the next 138 years.

Nah it’s not working properly for some reason. I think I slept on it wrong. It doesn’t bother me much except if I roll on it trying to sleep.

Presti has an excellent scouting department. I feel pretty good he will find the right guys

Nah it’s not working properly for some reason. I think I slept on it wrong. It doesn’t bother me much except if I roll on it trying to sleep.

Presti has an excellent scouting department. I feel pretty good he will find the right guys

Need me to massage it naked?

I know Presti and Billy are/were obsessed with Fergy, but we should have tried to ship him instead.

Russ, Dennis, PG, Sabonis and Adams would have been a nasty 5 last year. May have even changed how this season ended up. And even if we did end up rebuilding, SGA and Sabonis would have been an excellent starting point. Sad days.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Worst season ever. I just wanted to watch us lose while making some amazing plays and showing the potential once we get some draft picks in. Instead they’re gonna go **** it up.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Currently projected 8th in the first round taking some unknown dude overseas. If we don’t end the draft one of these guys I will be pissed
Cole Anthony, lamelo ball, rj Hampton, Jaden McDaniels.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Oh she tweeted a pic of 6 guys. Definitely not CP3, Gallo, or Adams they have wat too much money. Honestly, Fergy looks like he would pay for sex. Lol

VN Store

Back