Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

My god never thought I’d hear that 😂seriously, I think we need to trade him before his value drops too low.

Honestly he relied on Russ to get him easy buckets off the PNR and drives. Because of that, outside of a little hook, he never really got any other post moves. His price and how he is performing, there is 5% chance he gets traded now.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Honestly he relied on Russ to get him easy buckets off the PNR and drives. Because of that, outside of a little hook, he never really got any other post moves. His price and how he is performing, there is 5% chance he gets traded now.
I thought him and CP3 could potentially be even better, but so far that is not the case. Maybe it’ll take some time, but it’s not good right now. His rebounding numbers even seem to be dropping.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I thought him and CP3 could potentially be even better, but so far that is not the case. Maybe it’ll take some time, but it’s not good right now. His rebounding numbers even seem to be dropping.

Him and Russ just had ridiculous chemistry, and CP3 can't really break down a D, that way, like Russ could, not now anyway. The big had to help on Russ cause if he turned the corner it was a dunk, got Adams a lot of freebies.

Him and Russ just had ridiculous chemistry, and CP3 can't really break down a D, that way, like Russ could, not now anyway. The big had to help on Russ cause if he turned the corner it was a dunk, got Adams a lot of freebies.
I’d like to give Noel a start and see how Adams can pair with Dennis. Worth a shot honestly.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I’d like to give Noel a start and see how Adams can pair with Dennis. Worth a shot honestly.

I think that would be better, simply because Dennis attacks the rim more. Problem with Adams too is he has no range, so he needs the PG to draw a lot of attention cause he rolls every single time.

Poor Grant's shooting has fallen a cliff this year too, sucks cause I thought he would take another step with us. In Denver his role is just so much more different than it was here, he looks lost a lot.

VN Store

Back