Team Peterman

Remember, Peterman is the ONLY Rivals.com 4* Quarterback on on our roster (this year or last year). Maybe that means something, or maybe it doesn't.

5 pages and not one smart comment about team Jacob and team Edward? Kind of a let down for what's normal on here.

Reactions: 2 people
Why not give him another shot? It can't get any worse.

bfed7-peteint1.gif

It is obvious he was not able to grip the ball that throw. If you watch the video he had an open receiver. So his vision was not the problem. It was his grip. Jfyi

Reactions: 3 people
My previous statements do not imply nor deny me wanting peterman for starting qb. It would be nice though to have the presumed fourth string at spring game to impress the coaches enough to take the job away from the senior starter as well as the sophomore incumbent second string.

Yes, I know he had an injured thumb. Did you read my comment on top of the .gif? I said why not give him another chance.

I believe this is the play that injured his thumb.

QBdied.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Remember, Peterman is the ONLY Rivals.com 4* Quarterback on on our roster (this year or last year). Maybe that means something, or maybe it doesn't.

Don't forget it came down to UT and Cincy when Peterman came out of HS, and Butch really wanted him at Cincy.

HEYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOO, here we go again, only on VolNation.....stay tuned, some of these posts and comments are really funny and entertaining.
Mike Wegzyn is really who everyone wants at QB, but don't tell anyone.

VN Store

Back