Team Peterman

What about team Wegzyn? I mean, he hasn't even played a down, so surely he's our savior, right?

I know your post is sarcastic, but I am not impressed so far from what I've seen in the videos. He lacks zip and is not hitting receivers in the numbers on short passes.

I like having depth at QB and all, especially after what happened last year. But I'm pretty certain he's holding down the 4 spot right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Bold statement H'ville. I was wondering when somebody would speak up.

Truth is, Peterman is the one QB in that pack who has been consistent, while Worley and Dobbs have been highly erratic. Peterman looks like he has filled out physically and has been working to refine his accuracy. His timing and ball placement have been excellent. He is leading his receivers and hitting them in stride.

Reactions: 1 person
I know your post is sarcastic, but I am not impressed so far from what I've seen in the videos. He lacks zip and is not hitting receivers in the numbers on short passes.

I like having depth at QB and all, especially after what happened last year. But I'm pretty certain he's holding down the 4 spot right now.
Yeah, someone posted the other day it looked as if he was trying too hard to be accurate. That's basically what I see, too. Maybe he can turn a corner. He sure looks the part.

This is the one of the most pathetic comments I have seen on Volnation. I typically don't bother to comment on here. One of CBJ biggest mistakes last season was benching Worley after the Oregon game. To ask a QB to make his first start on the road in the Swamp against, at the time, one of the best defenses in the NCAA was stupid. He performed like anyone else would under the same circumstances. You are a typical fan who expects instant gratification.

Thanks Mrs. Peterman. Hopefully your little precious won't have to suffer any more humiliation than that associated with sitting on the bench.

Peterman is the most physically gifted of our QBs. Biggest arm. Fastest.

So, it's only logical to hope he is the one that puts it together, take the reigns, and wins the job.

Peterman is the most physically gifted of our QBs. Biggest arm. Fastest.

So, it's only logical to hope he is the one that puts it together, take the reigns, and wins the job.

You base that on what exactly? I mean I have never heard a coach say that. Just folks on the internet who have zero clue.

Focusing in on those very few minutes that kid got in the UF game is one of the dumbest things Vol fans do.

How so?

I have watched I don't know how many football games in my lifetime. I have never seen anything like what I saw from Peterman that day.

Reactions: 3 people
99, who would you pick.. Florida boy (Peterman) on our roster. Or Tennessee boy (Staver) on Florida's.

I know who I'm picking.

edit: He left the program. Makes sense. Surprised they ever picked him up.

Honestly, and I just said so, I have never in my lifetime seen anything like what I saw from Peterman that day.

So, I would be hard pressed to believe I'd see something similar from someone else, anyone else.

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like ive seen this before.

I feel like it's been playing on an endless loop for two years now. It's absolutely been poison to this board yet we somehow keep drinking more of it and just when you think it's over people order another round.

Before that game in the swamp, Worley could barely throw an accurate pass 3 yds....he threw into the dirt consistently. Not 1-2 qtrs of a game, but entire games.
Peterman was thrown into a sh*t storm, as a RS freshman IN THE SWAMP. Not only that, UF defense was, at that point, said to be the best vs our "best OL".
Peterman played injured during 1-2 series from what I understand/remember.
If he where to start, i'll be fired up. I don't really know what he can do as a QB. I know exactly what Worley can and will do( inaccurate/no checkdowns). I'm behind whomever starts, but done with little girls spouting off Peterman is any worse than Worley.

Why not give him another shot? It can't get any worse.

bfed7-peteint1.gif

How so?

I have watched I don't know how many football games in my lifetime. I have never seen anything like what I saw from Peterman that day.

Great, I've watched I don't know how many in my lifetime as well. So we're even there.

There's no way that is who he is. He would have never gotten the start in the first place if that is who he is.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back