Team News (current roster)

SN-A-C Orange

JJJ moving back into the starting lineup will be interesting, does he take Plav’s spot (moving Nkahmoua to 5) or Phillips?
There are two other options... JJJ could take the place of Olivier. I am not saying that is what will happen ... just making the observation that that is another option ... or another option is ... that JJJ becomes the 6th man.
My guess would be he takes the spot of Olivier or Julian.
JJJ said he is NOT in playing condition at this time .... so it will be at least a week or maybe two before we find out what Barnes opts to do.

SN-A-C Orange

Uros has improved, but he ...
1) ... is still too slow in footspeed
2) ... has to improve the physicality of his offensive and defensive play and move away from a finesse player
3) ... needs to improve his elevation from the floor.

rdk4121

There are two other options... JJJ could take the place of Olivier. I am not saying that is what will happen ... just making the observation that that is another option ... or another option is ... that JJJ becomes the 6th man.
My guess would be he takes the spot of Olivier or Julian.
JJJ said he is NOT in playing condition at this time .... so it will be at least a week or maybe two before we find out what Barnes opts to do.
I think they would just move Phillips to the bench. They like starting Uros, but Uros isn't going to play more than 14-17 minutes a night. Last year he only played 14.1 per game despite starting half the year. I think it'll be more of the same on that front.

Whoever doesn't start of JJJ, Phillips, or Nkamhoua will still be playing 20+ minutes a night and also be in the closing lineup. I assume the closing lineup will be Zakai, Santi, Phillips, Jo, and Nkamhoua. It's hard to keep Key out of the lineup and I'm sure he might play occasionally in that lineup for Zakai or Santi depending on how each of them are playing.

SN-A-C Orange

I think they would just move Phillips to the bench. They like starting Uros, but Uros isn't going to play more than 14-17 minutes a night. Last year he only played 14.1 per game despite starting half the year. I think it'll be more of the same on that front.

Whoever doesn't start of JJJ, Phillips, or Nkamhoua will still be playing 20+ minutes a night and also be in the closing lineup. I assume the closing lineup will be Zakai, Santi, Phillips, Jo, and Nkamhoua. It's hard to keep Key out of the lineup and I'm sure he might play occasionally in that lineup for Zakai or Santi depending on how each of them are playing.
I think it comes down to who does 'BETTER' coming off the bench. Takes a certain mindset to be able to come of the bench wound tight and ready to role.

VN Store