Team News (current roster)

JJJ goes to all the other sports game. Great ambassador for UT. I know he hasn't quite lived up to the 5-star rating in basketball, close tho. But, as a student athlete that gives his all to Tennessee, well, you all should know
Very true. I also can’t think of another Vol player that has had more rotten luck with injuries the entire course of his career. I hope he’s as healthy now as he’s ever been, as it would only strengthen the team outlook.

Is ZZ practicing yet or how is he progressing so far ?
I read somewhere else he is going through most of the practices with the team with Barnes holding him back from going all out as a safety precaution. Some of the videos posted show him going pretty hard in practices.

Reactions: 508mikey
I read somewhere else he is going through most of the practices with the team with Barnes holding him back from going all out as a safety precaution. Some of the videos posted show him going pretty hard in practices.
Thats good news - ZZ is my favorite Vol basketball player

Reactions: LeannaVol
Kind of funny that Santi showed to UT almost 4 years ago with a quasi-Australian accent and now has somewhat of a southern accent. My wife's 1st language was spanish, but now after living here for 25+ years has a huge southern accent. Throws a lot of people off when we order at a drive-thru or she talks on the phone to someone and then they meet her lol.

A few more years in Knoxville and Santi would sound like Skylar McBee and Fulky haha.

Saw something on X recently where Jahmai’s mom was congratulating JP’s mom about him now being a 7-footer. JP’s mom said something along the lines of “who would have ever thought 7 feet.” I guess he’s officially been deemed a true 7-footer.

Reactions: VOLED

VN Store

Back