SUPER WILD CARD WEEKEND (1/14-1/16 2023) Official Thread

A very disappointing loss for the Vikings that got outplayed by the Giants in an anticipated rematch.
A coin flip game with 2 teams that mostly win close games so not surprised the Giants won mainly because Jones made less mistakes than Cousins, and Barkley was not contained.

The Bengals soul crushed the fearless Ravens because of creating a fumble resulting in a brawny Bengals defense player returning the football for the game winning td.
Huntley played mostly great so a somber loss for the Ravens because of that critical mistake in a thrilling competitive game, and because a hail mary in the end zone wasn’t caught.

I predict the Cowboys defeat the Buccaneers in a thrilling close game 28-24.
The Cowboys win the turnover battle, the Cowboys defense gets pressure on Tom Brady, the Cowboys protect the football, Prescott throws for more yards than Brady and more tds than Brady.
Also Prescott runs for valuable yards, and he has a great game throwing because of great blocking.
The Cowboys prosper in the present by ending the losing streak to Tom Brady by outplaying the Buccaneers

3 missed xps so far. 1 is bad enough but 3 is significant when TB find themselves. Watch this end up being the difference.

Maher is in his own head bad.

3 missed xps so far. 1 is bad enough but 3 is significant when TB find themselves. Watch this end up being the difference.

Maher is in his own head bad.
Isn’t that four in a row counting last weeks Washington game? I’d be having the punter kick into the net the whole second half. I didn’t expect him to get that third chance. Thought they’d go for two for sure. Maybe that’s what DAK was mad about.

Isn’t that four in a row counting last weeks Washington game? I’d be having the punter kick into the net the whole second half. I didn’t expect him to get that third chance. Thought they’d go for two for sure. Maybe that’s what DAK was mad about.
I’d think they let Maher continue. He’s his own enemy right now. Once he makes an xp or fg he’ll probably be good to go. Bad time to get the yips though.

VN Store

Back