SUPER WILD CARD WEEKEND (1/14-1/16 2023) Official Thread

Yep I called it a night and went to bed.
How can a team score 27 in one half and 3 in the second half? I guess Trevor finally started throwing it to his own teammates.

He ran Ekeler 5 times after leading 27-0. Herbert with 43 attempts in a game they led 27-0. I believe you are correct.

I would fire him, but in his defense over this, this is largely a roster construction issue. Ekeler is not great at running the ball, especially when the D expects it. He had 5 rushes for 0 yards in the 2nd half. Can't put the game away running 10x for 0 yards.

They couldn't run to put games away all year.

I am definitely not a fan of the BIllsā€™ uniform , but Dolphinā€™s might be the worst ever; pajamas?

For leaving? Have you seen their entire history šŸ˜‚

Before they were a good franchise without a SB, but were they cursed? They actually had a couple really lucky playoff wins with Rivers that I can recall. They've had choke jobs but never felt like a curse to me.

They just had back to back years with heartbreaking insanity.

Does Mike McDaniel understand what a play clock is?

Reactions: MAD
That's almost a fireable offense right there....how in the hell do you get a delay of game there?

He got an extra 15 seconds because they reset the game clock and this idiot didnā€™t even have the right personnel set in yet!!!

Reactions: MAD
That's almost a fireable offense right there....how in the hell do you get a delay of game there?
With Sean Payton being available, itā€™s not as crazy as it seems. There were reports that McDaniel could be out if they didnā€™t make the playoffs, not sure heā€™s completely safe after his performance today.

VN Store

Back