Suggestions for freak

Mostly just venting, but it’s somewhat legit…

Can you create a forum (or sub forum like the Arcade and Pics threads used to be) dedicated to discussion about our former head coaches? That way all the different threads constantly created don’t fill up the ncaa forum?

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Mostly just venting, but it’s somewhat legit…

Can you create a forum (or sub forum like the Arcade and Pics threads used to be) dedicated to discussion about our former head coaches? That way all the different threads constantly created don’t fill up the ncaa forum?

Agreed! Call it Kiffin Corner

Reactions: volfanbill
Also, sorry to keep asking for stuff (I'm needy) but is it possible to get where we can have team icons under our avatar? Like favorite NFL, MLB,NBA and so on? Have seen it on other forums and thought I'd ask....I'll go away now. :cool:

Reactions: DocVOLiday
How do I change information in my profile? Such as Email address change, adding some additional information to my profile

@Freak
With NIL becoming such a big part of the college landscape, I suggest putting pinned threads in the Tennessee Vols Football, Basketball, Baseball & Lady Vols Forums. Volnation is the best message board and we have the greatest supporting fans in the country, it would be nice to have a place where we can share all the UT athlete’s NIL endorsement deals and merchandise.

Reactions: mrmax86 and Freak
@Freak

Could you move all those voting brackets in the "Movie and Music" forum to the "Movie Bracketology" forum.

They really clutter up the board. IMO

Thanks.

@Freak
How about a Following Feed?

A post feed unique to each account filled with the latest posts from the people you follow. Personally, it’d save me some effort keeping up with recruiting and other “insider” nuggets. There could just be a tab for it at the top of your Following page.

Reactions: vollygirl
Hey @Freak , I mentioned that ads were not showing up on my android device the other day. . . when people were talking about getting the full-screen ads popping up. The next day ads started showing up on my device like they should, but today I noticed I'm not having any ads at all again.

I'm using an lg g8, if that makes a difference. Hate to see you lose any ad revenue.

Hey @Freak , I mentioned that ads were not showing up on my android device the other day. . . when people were talking about getting the full-screen ads popping up. The next day ads started showing up on my device like they should, but today I noticed I'm not having any ads at all again.

I'm using an lg g8, if that makes a difference. Hate to see you lose any ad revenue.
I appreciate the thought, thank you. I have ads turned off right now while I try to find these annoying pop-ups. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
@Freak Suggestions you say? Git gud. And bring back PostJunkies. 😂

Hope things are good here. Things look mostly the same...
Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen in years. Good to see you around. How are things? Life good?

VN Store

Back