Suggestions for freak

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Yeah, I've gotten it a few times. It's a real PITA but I'm searching. Thanks for letting me know.

As always, try clearing your cache/cookies (I sound like I'm on auto-post on that lately, I know) as sometimes those things are cookie driven.

Orangeslice13

can't spell/dosen't care
Yeah, I've gotten it a few times. It's a real PITA but I'm searching. Thanks for letting me know.

As always, try clearing your cache/cookies (I sound like I'm on auto-post on that lately, I know) as sometimes those things are cookie driven.
Come on man.
We’re the smart posters
Of course we cleared......
I’m pretty sure.......

Ok I’ll do it again just to be sure

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I hate to be that guy - but just curious if the likes will ever be recovered. I'm still missing a significant portion of them.
Yes. To be honest, I've been trying to wait until the season is over here in a couple of weeks. I have to make an alternation to the database, which should be simple. However, if something goes wrong and I have to restore from backup, I don't want the board to be down during a game week.

Yes. To be honest, I've been trying to wait until the season is over here in a couple of weeks. I have to make an alternation to the database, which should be simple. However, if something goes wrong and I have to restore from backup, I don't want the board to be down during a game week.
Okay, sounds good. Good luck and I totally get it. I've restored many a database from a backup and it's not fun! And let's hope the season isn't over in a couple of weeks!!

VN Store

Sponsors