Suggestions for freak

An issue I’ve been running into is even though I leave the tab open, when I come back to VN the page is sometimes blank and I have to go back to my favorites and open it back up.

It’s the only tab I leave open that does this.
I would try to clear your cache and temp files. Other than that I don’t have much input unfortunately since I can’t reproduce it. Maybe others will chime in if anyone else is having that issue.

What browser are you using?

@Freak

Is there a way of looking up who posted in what thread like the old boards? You used to be able to hit the "replies" button and see all the posters who posted.

It was far easier to track down nonsense from certain posters to scoff at that way.

@Freak

Is there a way of looking up who posted in what thread like the old boards? You used to be able to hit the "replies" button and see all the posters who posted.

It was far easier to track down nonsense from certain posters to scoff at that way.
Actually I’m not sure. Not that I see, unfortunately.

@Freak I saw a few others in the recruiting forum having same problem I am.

I’ve cleared history, cookies, cache. Even cleaned up my storage space and updated my phone. Still reloads every page, usually not a big deal unless I’m in the middle of typing a message.

@Freak how about a sub forum labeled "Trash Heap" or "The Dumpster" for all threads more than 6 months old? Truthfully, regurgitated threads from last year don't pop up too often, but I thought it might keep things a bit more orderly and clean.

@Freak how about a sub forum labeled "Trash Heap" or "The Dumpster" for all threads more than 6 months old? Truthfully, regurgitated threads from last year don't pop up too often, but I thought it might keep things a bit more orderly and clean.
Yeah, I don’t really like the “archive forums” for a number of reasons, but like you I don’t much care for bumped threads in the football forum either.

We try to delete posts which bump really old threads unless they’re particularly relevant. If you see one get bumped that isn’t, use the report button and we will take a look.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: shotgun83
Probably my fault on one this morning. Was doing a multi quote and replied in the wrong thread. Fixed it

VN Store

Back