Suggestions for freak

I'm not sure if this is something that you can do or not, However, since the update I have lost connection from Tapatalk. Any way you can get this going again?
Freak has said he isn't a fan of their API. Currently he doesn't have plans to enable Tapatalk with the new software but he hasn't completely ruled it out either.

Freak can I get a dislike button to use on VNXy. Thanks in advance.
harhar.gif

My "reaction" was simply a question on whether or not they will return. I take pride in the like to post ratio because it means I don't post garbage and focus on thought provoking / relevant replies and threads. If you claim you've never looked at your number of likes previously, I think you are being deceitful ;)
Lol.

Down at the bottom of each page, there is the (for example) "<< Tennessee Vols Football Forum" button.

Wondering if you'd consider, to also include the Thread Title with this button? E.G. "<< Tennessee Vols Football Forum \ Suggestions for freak Thread" (reason: it's not totally necessary of course, but it seems this would be helpful, in keeping track of which thread we just clicked from the "Alerts" drop-down, once we've read to the bottom of the page/last post).

Thanks!

Reactions: vollygirl
Down at the bottom of each page, there is the (for example) "<< Tennessee Vols Football Forum" button.

Wondering if you'd consider, to also include the Thread Title with this button? E.G. "<< Tennessee Vols Football Forum \ Suggestions for freak Thread" (reason: it's not totally necessary of course, but it seems this would be helpful, in keeping track of which thread we just clicked from the "Alerts" drop-down, once we've read to the bottom of the page/last post).

Thanks!
That's a good suggestion.

Can you be more specific? You can’t edit anything when typing a post?
No longer a problem. I was unable to move cursor back and forth within a sentence to edit a specific word or words. It was making me type all over again. Also was unable to highlight to delete a sentence as well. Today that is not a problem anymore..Thank you!..or maybe it might have been on my side ..Thanks anyways..This is an awesome new platform, Freak.

I wish Freak could convince my IT Dept to OK update to our Firefox browser... Their "approved" version is glitchier than a '60s Jaguar's electrical system.

You see, what happens is this - You bring a good-natured, affable, and generous Vols fan into the State of Georgia, and after a time, the locals relax a bit. Their better natures start to hold sway. Suspicion gives way to anticipation. Selfishness shrivels and helping hands come earnestly and quickly. They cannot help but to embrace the Tennessean as a genuine neighbor and friend. The entire community is better to each other, visitors, and passersby.

The true test of Fall comes around. While the natives still yell, Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof! They cannot manifest ill will towards their neighbor from Tennessee. They don't rile him. They don't slight him. They don't demand that he be tossed from the diner when his phone sound a ring tone of a baying blue tick hound. They'll actually address him as Rocky Top with affection. They cannot be any other way. His genuineness has won them over. They'll express their goodwill by saying to him thing like, Your Volunteers are welcome whip anybody's ass they're up to whoopin', but, Georgia, now, we gonna own your coon dogs til heaven comes to earth. Honestly, good luck to yourn any other time.

Grace is a Vols fan abroad. When you're traveling to support the Vols, live up to that well earned reputation, and when the UT diaspora returns, embrace them with earnest welcome. We are Tennessee. There's nobody else I want to be. GBO

Freak, I know u said u were going to do the college football "pick-em" contest, again. But, I'm starting to get worried, less than a week away from the first big, long weekend

Make the home page customizable. I would like to be able to customize the Vol Forum Thread section to exclude everything except football so I don't waste time clicking on threads about Ladys Vols or baseball or volleyball. Thanks, would be great.

VN Store

Back