students have bought less than 7500 tix

Ahh that was hilarious looking back now. But I those douschebag RA's didn't help either

We actually pulled a door off of one of the dorms and played beer pong in the hallway, with the RA... He wasn't all that bad...

We actually pulled a door off of one of the dorms and played beer pong in the hallway, with the RA... He wasn't all that bad...

Definitely not all of them, but there are 3 of them that came to mind. 2 that came in the room during our pregame because of "loud" music. And the 1 that flipped out for us throwing stuff out the window.

Definitely not all of them, but there are 3 of them that came to mind. 2 that came in the room during our pregame because of "loud" music. And the 1 that flipped out for us throwing stuff out the window.

Yeah that's true. I was on the 3rd floor and they got really ticked off for loud music... And for playing guitar during "quiet hours"

Yeah that's true. I was on the 3rd floor and they got really ticked off for loud music... And for playing guitar during "quiet hours"

Oh wow haha. I'm guessing you played guitar..did you ever go down to the basement and play?

It'd be shady, but students on here could each get 2 guest tickets and sell them to people on here for the face value. Since they're not selling to our bum student body.

it costs students $80 for a guest ticket for the georgia game, I just checked

My sister goes to Alabama (I know, nothing I can do about it) and with success their demand for tickets is much higher and students still get in free. I can see them making us pay if we're successful year in and year out, but when you know that the game your going to see decides whether you go to the Music City Bowl, the BBVA Compass bowl or not bowling at all to a student that is really not a huge football fan in the first place the ticket is not worth the 10 bucks at all.

Yeah that's correct. But you would have seats in the lower bowl for face value or a little more. If you're by yourself or just going with one person it could be a good system to get people to fill the student section.

No! The basement was reserved for the gym, laundry, and sneaking females in the back door

Haha you're right, but there was a guy playing guitar next to me while I was writing a paper in the study room, thought it might be you lol

As a student at UT I'd rather spend my 10 bucks on beer than watch that utter crap on the field at Neyland. I still wouldn't go even if tickets were free. The team sucks, the stadium is a dump, no alcohol is allowed, and you are exposed to the elements.

I'd much rather sit in my apartment with my 40" flat screen, invite some friends over, and get drunk while watching Worley complete more passes to the other team.

Pussy ass mofo. Get F outta here with that!! Exposed to the elements, y'all bout as worthless as tits on bore hog!!

Reactions: 1 person

They could but whoever they sell the ticket to would need to enter the stadium with the student. The students name is on guest tickets and they have to come in together

They could but whoever they sell the ticket to would need to enter the stadium with the student. The students name is on guest tickets and they have to come in together

Yes just double checked, the only requirement is you have to enter through gate 23 or 4.

People griping about student attendance and attendance in general every week need to realize that neither fans nor students 'owe' the football team anything.

VN Store

Back