students have bought less than 7500 tix

Students should have free tickets.

Students should get fewer tickets.

Students need to show support.

Put a good team on the field.

Just trying to save everyone some time.

Reactions: 39 people
this is a new phenomenon that i don't understand.

this is a problem at a lot of places and a problem at florida.

most of those empty seats for the tennessee-florida game were student seats.

i don't get it because it isn't money.

I was in school during the end of Battle and start of Majors eras. Students filled the place. It was a party even during the losses. C'mon 2013 kids, buck up. And, NO 10 bucks back then would not stop us. It would mean 2 less bottles of Boone's Farm or Mad Dog 2020.

Reactions: 16 people
They should get a rough estimate of how many students bought tickets and if they realize the upper deck student section is not going to be used. They should sell them at the flex option so the bleachers dont blind us on tv!

Reactions: 2 people
I believe we (students) can still purchase the tickets we have reserved until wednesday. Many (I included) accidentaly wait til the last minute and buy them.

I know plenty of people have bought theirs though, and some were in the top section so there's probably a decent amount atleast reserved by students at this point

Reactions: 2 people
Even if they bought 7500 tickets... that would be around 25% of UT's total student enrollment.

UT is a fairly small school, definitely in the lower 1/2 of SEC enrollment and closer to Vandy (larger by ~10k) than it is to Florida (smaller by ~25k).

Even if they bought 7500 tickets... that would be around 25% of UT's total student enrollment.

UT is a fairly small school, definitely in the lower 1/2 of SEC enrollment and closer to Vandy (larger by ~10k) than it is to Florida (smaller by ~25k).

Vandy has about 8000 undergrad

this is a new phenomenon that i don't understand.

this is a problem at a lot of places and a problem at florida.

most of those empty seats for the tennessee-florida game were student seats.

i don't get it because it isn't money.

A lot of students would rather find a place with HD TV and unlimited alcohol to watch games.

Reactions: 7 people
if we served beer and stopped frisking people coming into the stadium, I bet the student demand would increase dramatically

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back