Stranger Things

I dont have netflix and i canr find anywhere to stream this show...anybody know where you can stream movies and tv shows for free? To my phone? All tje sites on google are garbage and want credtit card numbers

I dont have netflix and i canr find anywhere to stream this show...anybody know where you can stream movies and tv shows for free? To my phone? All tje sites on google are garbage and want credtit card numbers

Give your CC number to Netflix.

Gonna start this show tomorrow. I was born in 90, but the comparisons to some of my favorite movies and books (Stand by Me, IT,) has me extremely interested. And the reviews I can find of it everywhere say it's brilliant.

Use a torrent to download the show

edit: nvm just saw you said your phone...i dont know, streaming on phones is tough. Lots of those streaming sites have terrible adware. You are better off doing the free month of Netflix or waiting to watch it on your computer...assuming you have one

One thing I lived about this show is how his friends were (wills). I grew up in the 80's, and kids were gonna save the day! That was the mindset, didn't matter if it was monsters, aliens, the government, you thought you could save the day. Ha

Reactions: 1 person
One thing I lived about this show is how his friends were (wills). I grew up in the 80's, and kids were gonna save the day! That was the mindset, didn't matter if it was monsters, aliens, the government, you thought you could save the day. Ha

I remember one time when I was like 7 and we were home alone (oldest was 9) we genuinely thought someone was coming to get us because of a prank call. We prepared for battle.

I remember one time when I was like 7 and we were home alone (oldest was 9) we genuinely thought someone was coming to get us because of a prank call. We prepared for battle.

I spent the night with my friend one time and we had watched Home Alone. Even though his parents were home we decided we needed to put matchbox cars on the steps and did a few other booby trappy kinda things. We woke up the next morning and the stuff was all moved, his dad woke up early to go hunting and cleaned it all up lol.

Reactions: 2 people
Me and my friends heard a bobcat (I'm guessing), and went and got our survival knives and put our camp on to go hunt it so it wouldn't get us. Whatever it was, thankfully we didn't find anything, or it would've likely hurt us. Our mindset was fearless though.

Me and my friends heard a bobcat (I'm guessing), and went and got our survival knives and put our camp on to go hunt it so it wouldn't get us. Whatever it was, thankfully we didn't find anything, or it would've likely hurt us. Our mindset was fearless though.

Dang, too bad it didn't get you. :)

The Duffer Brothers should be the ones to direct any and all Stephen King stories from here on out. I think they could adapt his stories to screen very well.

Reactions: 3 people
The Duffer Brothers should be the ones to direct any and all Stephen King stories from here on out. I think they could adapt his stories to screen very well.

They did great on this. I can't wait for the next season.

VN Store

Back