Storm the field or act like we’ve been there?

Why would we storm the field against a team we are favored by double digits over and ranked lower than us? Undefeated and beat Bama.....the goalposts are going in the river. This week, Gator chomp your way down the ramp...Scream Rocky Top all night, but don't storm the field. At this point Bama is the only "storm worthy" team. I get uga is #1, but we have a long history of beating those guys. Bama....we need to exorcise the demons.

DiscreteBewitchedAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: TN1111
I love the lectures about acting like you've been there before. In the last 12 years, we're 3-33 against Florida, UGA and Alabama. Most younger fans don't actually remember being there before. It's the football equivalent of "Get off my lawn!"

Reactions: JCHateSteve
If we beat Bama or Georgia, then we should storm the field. We are heavy favorites in this game so I don’t think that is warranted in this case.

Edit: basically what McDad said :)
For Bama everyone just enjoy our cigars and smile

If we didn't in 2016, I see no reason to do it now.

Beating Alabama at home is the only team I can see it being ok at this point, and even then I don't think we should.

Reactions: TN1111 and Doberman
Omg if we win a big one, we all know what to do! Don’t be babies, do it 90s style.. you only live once, don’t be a wuss! Storm that field! Go Vols! This alumna supports it!!!

You only maybe storm the field when you beat a top 5 team. Or you beat a top 10 team and you're absolute garbage. Neither of those come into play here.

Orrrr a miracle play IMO

Boo! You’re no fun.. it’s not something you plan, anyway 😂

I'm for storming the field if it's in those scenarios but this would probably be embarrassing since they're already lost one. I felt since we came back and beat Florida in 2016, we could have stormed the field then but we didn't.

VN Store

Back