Statement from Danny White

Who are these idiots? This is unreal if you listen to it - ignorance and well beyond.
They are doing it on purpose. Each one of these guys are supposed “respected” media reporters. And here they are intentionally mocking Nico’s name. They know how to pronounce his name. They are choosing to butcher it. Screw them.

As I’ve stated. If this was an issue from a couple of years ago, then why didn’t it come out when the investigation was ongoing all of last year? The NCAA walked away stating and praising UT and the administration as a model for all institutions in cooperation!
Exactly, all that time spent investigating and giving a ruling and now they want to jump back 2 years ago again. It is total NCAA BS. GBO

Exactly, all that time spent investigating and giving a ruling and now they want to jump back 2 years ago again. It is total NCAA BS. GBO
This situation has the beginnings of a great boost in the image of the school and UT sports.

This post is just plain ignorance. Bama's been cheating for DECADES. I don't remember the exact number, but something like 9 of the 11 employees that UT fired (including Pruitt) came from Alabama with Pruitt to UT.
Accusation of ignorance followed by a bunch of whining and crying and allegations with 0 proof. Interesting….. have they been cheating for decades? Good chance. Did we? Good chance. The difference is who got caught. Wanna know how accountability works? Pruitt worked for Tn when he was caught, not bama. The hatred of bama and stamping your feet doesn’t make your statements true.

Accusation of ignorance followed by a bunch of whining and crying and allegations with 0 proof. Interesting….. have they been cheating for decades? Good chance. Did we? Good chance. The difference is who got caught. Wanna know how accountability works? Pruitt worked for Tn when he was caught, not bama. The hatred of bama and stamping your feet doesn’t make your statements true.

Stamping my feet? Ok. The majority of the Gumps are either tree-killers, tea-baggers, or sucker-punchers. Football is their self worth in life; it's all they got. Cheating is their way, it's in their DNA.

The NCAA let the NIL stuff get going without a lot of forethought and I honestly believe that they are focused on the Vols to lend credibility to their efforts to put the cat back in the bag. Rather than get the A.D.'s together and hammer out a functional framework, they are using their old fashioned, ham fisted enforcement model from the days of yore. It's really sickening and I hope that it costs the rules people their jobs, along with that overpaid a-hole at the top, who had to have given the green light to this bull####.

The NCAA let the NIL stuff get going without a lot of forethought and I honestly believe that they are focused on the Vols to lend credibility to their efforts to put the cat back in the bag. Rather than get the A.D.'s together and hammer out a functional framework, they are using their old fashioned, ham fisted enforcement model from the days of yore. It's really sickening and I hope that it costs the rules people their jobs, along with that overpaid a-hole at the top, who had to have given the green light to this bull####.

The NCAA didn't "let" anything get going.
The way they regulated NIL was illegal under federal antitrust law.

Their current attempt to find a backdoor way to return to their illegal rules is doomed to fail.

Functional framework? We have one. It's called "trecreee market".

VN Store

Back