Start Bailey the rest of the season. No matter the outcome.

I think you re gonna see both Shrout and Bailey.

Both are going to require some patience. Shrout doesn't have much more game experience than Bailey does.

Reactions: 10takum
It is unknown, but doubtful that Bailey could win, but it is a sure thing that Guaranteeloss will flop again. Why not take a chance for the future?
If Pruitt and Chaney continue to put their faith in a loser, it may wind up costing them their jobs!

Do you really think Chaney wants jg as the qb with all of Chaney's offensive coaching experience? I think this decision is all on Pruitt, and I say this because of his continual covering for jg's mistakes

Loved that 1 pass by HB bu it looked alot like JG jumpball down the sideline but other then that i saw too poor throws in the endzone and that crossing pattern was solid....... ill hold judgment till he gets more snaps
He was prob nervous as hell too tho. Would like to see more

Reactions: whodeycin85
I didn't know any other way to reach out to you but I can't wait until I get my $100. I'm thinking steak dinner. We will not finish top 10 recruiting. I told you
1) You seem to have a poor grasp of how a bet works. As of right now, we are #9; 9 is before 10; so gloating might, just might, be a wee bit premature (and stupid).
2) I seem to recall that the bet was not that we would finish in the top ten, but that six other schools you rattled off would all finish ahead of us; I don't even recall all of the schools but don't think all of them are ahead of us at the moment.

1) You seem to have a poor grasp of how a bet works. As of right now, we are #9; 9 is before 10; so gloating might, just might, be a wee bit premature (and stupid).
2) I seem to recall that the bet was not that we would finish in the top ten, but that six other schools you rattled off would all finish ahead of us; I don't even recall all of the schools but don't think all of them are ahead of us at the moment.
Please leave stupid out of the conversation. You're going to lose. We are getting our ass kicked so why not have some recruiting fun.

Mauer has seemed to have regressed terribly. He is not the future. Shrout may be a good backup. Unfortunately we will never win many with JG. Bailey and Salter are the future. Not playing Bailey has costed us two games so far. One dimensional offenses (run or pass only) can only have limited success especially in this league. All this is obvious to most of us I think.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Bailey will make a few mistakes early. That will be part of the learning process. Make him the starter and let him make some mistakes now while gaining some valuable SEC experience. This year and NOW is the time to do it.
The only reason I can think of not to do it in Pruitt’s mind, is to have a built in EXCUSE for next year.
I can hear it now, Bailey just doesn’t have the experience to compete yet....... SMDH!!

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

VN Store

Back