Star Wars IX ***SPOILER THREAD***

The voices are ok, but the problem is many didn't seem to realize who they were supposed to be. I would have rather actually seen them than just voices. Plus it kind of doesn't make sense that they didn't visualize when the Emperor has a sellout crowd of former Sith in attendance.

You have a point. The shield part is what sounded hokey. I do agree about the voices. Some of the voices like Kanan from Rebels was a strange one to include. Bitter sweet hearing Asoka. I guess that means she died between E6 and 7. Seasons

Yeah but they might as well because I thought the whole Palpatine scene was Harry Potterish.

I heard something poking fun at Palps turning into a Dementor to suck the life force out of Rey and Kylo. I chuckled.

Worst SW move by far. There I said it........
And Finn was the worst most pointless character I have ever seen in a movie series. Not to mention that Boyega can’t act to begin with.

And Finn was the worst most pointless character I have ever seen in a movie series. Not to mention that Boyega can’t act to begin with.

What were some of your reasons for it being the worst? There are cases to be made for almost all of them since ROTJ...

except Rogue One. That one is awesome.

Reactions: barknoxbrawler

I'll agree Finn is kind of pointless. I don't think there was a clear path for him past "ex-Stormtrooper". And his constant running after Rey and screaming her name got really old.

The novelization is coming out and a lot of nuggets from the movie are getting Draper explanations.

One this is what Ben said to Rey at the end. “I will be with you always.” Then she says “no one is ever truly gone.”

Palpatine in the movie was an incomplete clone he sent his conscious to while falling down the reactor in RotJ.

Also he did not get busy to procreate. Rey’s father was actually an flawed clone of Palpa too. But he was powerless and so Palps allowed him to procreate to pass on the bloodline.

I don’t know if it makes anything in the movie better or not, honestly.

VN Store

Back