Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

CMo quickly became on of my favorites last year. Hope the pregame McD's was mentioned in the superstitions part of the podcast.
He mentioned a pregame protein shake but I donā€™t recall him mentioning the McDs tradition.

Always wondered what ā€œGā€ stood forā€”wow, didnā€™t realize there were so many options.
Lots of European makes have models (and trim lines) that arenā€™t for sale here, and vice versa. For example, check out the BMW Z1 with the doors that slide down.

1664849631373.jpeg

Reactions: taylorvol
Lots of European makes have models (and trim lines) that arenā€™t for sale here, and vice versa. For example, check out the BMW Z1 with the doors that slide down.

View attachment 496691
@taylorvol take your son to tour the MB plant in Alabama (I think itā€™s in Vance). They have a small museum there too. Same with BMW around Spartanburg, and the Corvette factory tour. Car factory tours are interesting and fun. Of course you can take tours in Europe as well.

Reactions: Scvol7906 and txbo
New podcast dropped this morning with Chad Sloop, father of freshman, Hunter Sloop. Hunter is a 6'8" RHP from NC.
Stache Talk Parent's Edition with Chad Sloop by Stache Talk with Kirby Connell
29107310-1660589938425-cd2370f0c0a14.jpg

@taylorvol take your son to tour the MB plant in Alabama (I think itā€™s in Vance). They have a small museum there too. Same with BMW around Spartanburg, and the Corvette factory tour. Car factory tours are interesting and fun. Of course you can take tours in Europe as well.
Will do. Thanks for the suggestion. šŸŠšŸ‘šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘šŸŠšŸ˜€

Reactions: @1RBFjr
If you could ask D1Baseball anything, what would it be?
1) Why is the NCAA taking some of the fun from celebrations! VT, OK St and UT made it exciting and fun!
2) Name the top 5 programs and top 5 coaches as of end of 22 season.
3) Do you anticipate an increase to the 11.7? Why or why not?

Reactions: MAD
If you could ask D1Baseball anything, what would it be?

Do they now anticipate getting enough votes to allow schools to have one or two additional paid coaches?

If a scholarship increase were to happen, would it also correspond to a small increase in official roster size (say, going from 35 to 40)?

With anticipated stadium improvements at TN, as well as player recruiting/development, where would they think TN will rank on their next Top 100 rankings in 3 or 4 years?

Do they now anticipate getting enough votes to allow schools to have one or two additional paid coaches?

If a scholarship increase were to happen, would it also correspond to a small increase in official roster size (say, going from 35 to 40)?

With anticipated stadium improvements at TN, as well as player recruiting/development, where would they think TN will rank on their next Top 100 rankings in 3 or 4 years?
What format do they see for conference schedules (and out of conference schedules) when Oklahoma and UTjr are added.

Its based on the last 5-10 years cumulativelyā€¦..3 years ago we were 69th and before that we werenā€™t even ranked. They do this every 3 or 4 years. In 3 years from now, if we keep the current trajectory, we could be a top 5 program
I agree with this response šŸ‘‡

92781AA7-AEC2-408D-8430-963B6DB61FEF.jpeg

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back