Spring Practice Thread #1 Tuesday 3/10/20

Your nutz. Look up the practice report then. They repeated stated the BM was the most accurate at the time..get off JG jock and face rhe real world
I never saw it in a practice report that a journalist was declaring Maurer to be proficient at anything. The only reports I ever saw that was from VN posters who desperately wanted a change. It didn't even seem to matter to them that there was not any real evidence that Maurer was the guy.

Never was Maurer declared most accurate. A hail Mary to to spark the team was the reason he started. Those were the reports. Never was it reported that BM was best at anything passing . Lmao

The practice reports and results matched as evidenced by 46.7% passing. This is just par for the course.
Feel free to look it up and deny what’s right in front of your face as you’ve always done KTown. The narrative they followed changed the moment JG was benched and all I’m pointing out is proof.

Never was Maurer declared most accurate. A hail Mary to to spark the team was the reason he started. Those were the reports. Never was it reported that BM was best at anything passing . Lmao

The practice reports and results matched as evidenced by 46.7% passing. This is just par for the course.
You’re allergic to the truth when it comes to anything related to Guarantano. I clearly recall in the Georgia post game presser last year when Marquez Callaway, after being asked about the long perfectly-thrown bomb TD pass from Maurer, said “he’s been doing that all Fall camp long”....it raised a lot of eyebrows when he said it.

You’re allergic to the truth when it comes to anything related to Guarantano. I clearly recall in the Georgia post game presser last year when Marquez Callaway, after being asked about the long perfectly-thrown bomb TD pass from Maurer, said “he’s been doing that all Fall camp long”....it raised a lot of eyebrows when he said it.
He denies anything factual or otherwise in regards to Maurer in a positive light. He won’t acknowledge how much better he was when the staff started tailoring the offense around him. He won’t acknowledge that the practice reports followed a narrative. He won’t even admit JJ gifted Alabama his 5th int. Hell.... for that matter, he has yet to credit the kid with any of his rushing yds or tds as if they didn’t happen.

You are a fundamentally dishonest person. The only real question I have is if you are so self-deluded that you don't even see it... or if you are intentionally lying.

Anybody else notice Roman Harrison hasn't gained any weight since he got on campus? I know he came in yoked already but I was hoping to see him around 245-250 by now. He's built out of granite but looked small at times on the field last year.

I never saw it in a practice report that a journalist was declaring Maurer to be proficient at anything. The only reports I ever saw that was from VN posters who desperately wanted a change. It didn't eveokn seem to matter to them that there was not any real evidence that Maurer was the guy.
Please see post 100....QUOTED from journalist practice report

My math may be bad but 3 million times better. Says dead nutz accurate

Yet it was JG that led us to 8 wins. Not Maurer. Wasn’t it Jennings who said JG was the best QB we had?

Going through the fall practice reports Fingers posted last year, they consistently said Shrout and Maurer struggled with accuracy and JG was better. There were a few times where both threw better than JG, but JG preformed better in practice the vast majority of the time.

Yet it was JG that led us to 8 wins. Not Maurer. Wasn’t it Jennings who said JG was the best QB we had?

Going through the fall practice reports Fingers posted last year, they consistently said Shrout and Maurer struggled with accuracy and JG was better. There were a few times where both threw better than JG, but JG preformed better in practice the vast majority of the time.
It was reported that way till JG lost the job. As evidenced by post 100...

Please see post 100....QUOTED from journalist practice report

My math may be bad but 3 million times better. Says dead nutz accurate
So...1 practice? Lol. Other guys had a bad day...what's new?

He still had a 20% interceptable pass rate last year. That is 1 in every 5 passes could have been intercepted. I like him as a player but he has tremendous work to do throwing the ball and making decisions.

It was reported that way till JG lost the job. As evidenced by post 100...

So that was reported once huh? I know it’s hard to accept but JG was the best QB we had last year. He may or may not be this year. I personally have no idea. I think the QB competition is going to be exciting this year. I hope whatever QB wins the job takes a big step forward this year.

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. Anyone that believed those reports is fooling themselves. I’m not saying each of them didn’t have their bad days on occasion but not to the extent of the reports. Every one of them are too good to struggle that often and wouldn’t be here or any other power 5 school if they had. I went to a few practices myself and seen the exact opposite of what was reported on those particular days last spring.
We’re talking about an elite 11 qb that reached that stage by throwing routes on air for schools across the nation. Earning offers from every school in the process. Helton was quoted saying “His workout was among the best he’d ever seen” when he earned the offer from UT. In fact the elite 11 aired the episode of him being among the most accurate of his class in his pro day, which IS routes on air if you’d like to see for yourself. A bad day, I can see happening. However I refuse to believe that he suddenly lost his accuracy and forgot how to throw a football once he arrived at UT. It makes no sense. The only logical explanation is the media following the narrative of pushing the starter and/or hype of whoever is the hot topic. And last year they proved that theory correct.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

And that’s just a commentator that said Jennings went to Pruitts office and said that. That makes it hearsay. Doesn’t mean it happened. Even if it did it doesn’t mean that everyone felt the same way.

Guarantano played well for 3.5 games, was either below average or straight awful in the other 9.5. So how you can say he “led” us to 8 wins is mind numbing.

Did he lead us to the Vandy win when he started 0-7 and finished 6-17 passing and a 42.6 QBR? We won that game in spite of him, he didn’t lead us to anything. Same goes for the Indiana game when he handed Indiana all the momentum right before and after halftime when he threw 2 bad picks, 1 of which was a pick 6. Hasnt it been YOU who have argued time and again that TEAMS win, not just QBs?? Well, in those 2 games the team had to overcome Guarantano’s poor play to win those games.

Same goes for the UAB game. I can also say that RSFr Shrout “led” us to the SCar game every bit as much as RSJr Guarantano did.

Guarantano played very well vs Scar and Missouri, pretty well in a half vs Kentucky and reasonably well vs Miss State.....other than those 3.5 games, he was awful and THE reason why we struggled to score points and win games. Saying he “led us to 8 wins” is either willfully ignorant or just downright intellectually dishonest.

VN Store

Back