South Pittsburg hires new Head Football Coach

Our other issue is Loftis is still our coach. He blew some games by not utilizing the right players. Mine sat out his junior year with 3 hairline fractures in his lower spine. He was a baseball kid first, so he wanted to heal. He had already won starting roles as a Soph, and was one of the best O-linemen in the region at 170 pounds that year. When he came back he didn't get his starting jobs back even though he was outperforming. Loftis is just that way, even though he was glad to have him back, and it was his recommendation to lay out and heal. He was only 5'9", and 195 as a senior but had real good hands and ran good tight end routes. Coach just waited too late to move him there, and then didn't capitalize on it when he was making plays. He wouldn't go back to him. Even a year later now, players still tell him they don't know why Loftis didn't use him more.
Dad glasses much?

I wasn't aware Spitt had ever played North Jackson? Now we did play Bridgeport & Stevenson annually back in the old SVC days; before Bport & Stevenson Consolidated into North Jackson.
They haven’t. Come close several times. North jackson openly recruited perry then Eddie when Eddie broom bashed the kid. There is bad blood, which is why we didn’t play in the 90s. I think Vic tried to at least scrimmage them a few times. It could be a huge rivalry.

Glad you can decipher from real and not real. Now let’s apply it to your situation.

And the movie reference was more towards Napoleon Dynamite.

I'm glad you are so enamored with me and my son. It's a little freaky, but I'm happy for you.

I would like Oakland to beat up on SP the way SP does teams like Sale Creek and Lookout Valley.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back