South Pittsburg hires new Head Football Coach

JohnWardForever

With over 70 players dressed, does this mean they move up to 6A where they should be?

LOL. The class designation is based on ENROLLMENT. The Fact that the Community supports the Pirates 100% and they start football seriously in Elementary School, is the reason the Pirates are in the Top 5 each year. By the way, South Pittsburg has 3 Redlights. So sorry you are that jealous.

jrwvol

Family Tradition
Big shoutout to Sequatchie County baseball this weekend. Enjoyed meeting their team parents and watching good baseball. Has nothing to do with South Pitt but I hope some SC folks are tuning into this thread.

Mccage

LOL. The class designation is based on ENROLLMENT. The Fact that the Community supports the Pirates 100% and they start football seriously in Elementary School, is the reason the Pirates are in the Top 5 each year. By the way, South Pittsburg has 3 Redlights. So sorry you are that jealous.
I guess they don’t play much soccer in SP! Jones is a heck of a Coach with an impressive resume. With all the talent they have down there I assume they will stay in the top 5.

CagleMtnVol

Big shoutout to Sequatchie County baseball this weekend. Enjoyed meeting their team parents and watching good baseball. Has nothing to do with South Pitt but I hope some SC folks are tuning into this thread.
I haven't got to any Indians baseball games in a few years. I've read in the paper they are having a rough year but apparently the middle school teams have done well over the last couple of years so maybe things will look up.

GVF

Absolut Orange
My ex-wife of many moons ago was from South Pitt. Sounds like they added a red light. maybe two. If we make it far enough in the playoffs, we usually end up getting curb stomped by them or Meigs. Well, she was from Kimball and went to SP. Other end of road basically. I'm sure he's long passed away, but an older gentleman at her church owned that fireworks plant that was in SP.

Mccage

My ex-wife of many moons ago was from South Pitt. Sounds like they added a red light. maybe two. If we make it far enough in the playoffs, we usually end up getting curb stomped by them or Meigs. Well, she was from Kimball and went to SP. Other end of road basically. I'm sure he's long passed away, but an older gentleman at her church owned that fireworks plant that was in SP.
Lew Loyd

Jax_Vol

Fayetteville City say hey

LW LLOYD. I'm a native.

The new South Pittsburg coach has apparently axed the annual rivalry game with Marion County???!!!???

WTF?

GVF

Absolut Orange
Split time with Mobile Al. Most all my family still in South Pitt and surrounding area. It was the BEST place on Earth to grow up.
Most of the people I knew there went to SP Church of Christ and/or worked at Lodge. The preacher was a great guy back then. Ex-father in law (deceased while married to daughter) was a manager at Lodge. Robert Chambers and wife Whitney. He's also passed.

Most of the people I knew there went to SP Church of Christ and/or worked at Lodge. The preacher was a great guy back then. Ex-father in law (deceased while married to daughter) was a manager at Lodge. Robert Chambers and wife Whitney. He's also passed.
I worked at LODGE in the summer. Hard ass work, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. BUCKJACK for Moulder -WORLEY!

ReelfootVol

Boy 3 red lights is lots. Whe have one in Tiptonville, Tn (Lake Co) and we have more than one State Championship Trophy ........1A !!!!!

VN Store

Sponsors