Something nagging at me

😂 kind of a dumb take imo. Heupel isn’t in control of the defense. Only thing he could’ve done is onside kick

No, Heupel isn’t in control of the defense, but he’s in control of the stooges that are in control of the defense. Buck stops with him and his D has been putrid all year outside of the LSU and KY game

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Ainge has been running his mouth for a few weeks and I think it would b better it he didn't mouth off about how bad our rivals football players are. If he is so damn good at evaluating players, why isn't he coaching somewhere? In the past years, I enjoyed listening to him and Bryan, but I find myself not running in as much this year. I think his ego has overridden his abilities, especially as a sports talk show host. Just my opinion and I know I could not do his job at all, but I am just tired of hearing him tells us how bad the QBs are on other teams, and the come out and blow us out of the water.

This^^^

I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆
Ainge is a d-bag who's quickly becoming nails on a chalkboard. He's immature and childish on the radio, it's getting old.

I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆
I dont happen to care much for Beamer and I do like EA. However, you are correct....Im about to wonder if Beamer is dating his wife. Ainge is a touch past pre-occupied with the dude.

I had a nagger for a while. Got a divorce.

I’ll be here all week, try the veal.

Beamer took an inferior team as well as a struggling QB and curb stomped the Vols. He's due a little latitude.

A wise man once said, don't waste time hoping for a better past.

Huge blown opportunity but it's over.

They come into Neyland win with a supercharged 2023 Vols squad and they get respect. They did beat a great team this year, no doubt. That team wasn’t playing at 100% and that is known.

VN Store

Back