Something nagging at me

I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆
Beamer seems like he’s trying way to hard to be cool… Not to mention he was born on 3rd base thinking he’d hit a triple. He’s easy to dislike.

I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆

I dislike Beamer myself. I think it's his face and his voice

Reactions: Doberman
I also loathe the dude. Every notice spit flying out of his mouth every time he talks?

I didn't like Beamer when he was being a jerk in the beginning of the season. He chilled out and started doing well and has handled that well too. I like him.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Ainge has been running his mouth for a few weeks and I think it would b better it he didn't mouth off about how bad our rivals football players are. If he is so damn good at evaluating players, why isn't he coaching somewhere? In the past years, I enjoyed listening to him and Bryan, but I find myself not running in as much this year. I think his ego has overridden his abilities, especially as a sports talk show host. Just my opinion and I know I could not do his job at all, but I am just tired of hearing him tells us how bad the QBs are on other teams, and the come out and blow us out of the water.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Beamer was a GA at Tennessee when Ainge was the QB. He's claimed on his show that doesn't have anything to do with it, but hard to believe that it doesn't.
That doesn’t add up. Beamer was a full-time assistant on Sylvester Croom’s initial staff at MSU in 2004. Ainge was an early enrollee, so maybe they overlapped for a couple of weeks or a month, but it’s hard to see how you make a judgement of someone in that short of a time span, especially when they’re just a GA.

Beamer is a tool. He hasn’t seen a camera he doesn’t like. Not genuine to me. Every time a Tennessee player was hurt he was right beside them like he cared. It was all for show because he knew the cameras were on him. He won’t be able to sustain the success of last weekend and I can’t wait till Heupel curb stomps him next year in Knoxville.

Lol, just face it. You hate him because he coached circles around Heupel and Banks/Martinez and you’re reaching for anything that makes you feel better

That doesn’t add up. Beamer was a full-time assistant on Sylvester Croom’s initial staff at MSU in 2004. Ainge was an early enrollee, so maybe they overlapped for a couple of weeks or a month, but it’s hard to see how you make a judgement of someone in that short of a time span, especially when they’re just a GA.
Yep. Beamer was technically before Ainges time there. Though they may have met in recruiting before Ainge was at Tennessee

Hmmm. Not sure what I would do if someone kicked my dog.
I wouldn’t have to do anything. My dog has more dog in him than some of our defense. They would pull back a bloody stump. Come to think my dog does still have some eligibility left.

Lots of dislike for beamer among the TN media. They all claim it's the butch jonesian used car salesman quality about the guy that rubs them the wrong way. TIFWIW I guess

VN Store

Back