Something nagging at me

Holys#!tVol1979

I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆

Reactions: vegasvolfan
I don't guess it's a big deal but I've been listening to the Eric Ainge Show for a while now and something I've noticed lately is Ainge's hate for Shane Beamer! He seems to go over the top with it and I just don't understand why! I've never seen anything from him that would make me hate him! Hell, he actually seems like a nice guy! He had some kind words about Hooker concerning his injury also! Is it just me or does Ainge seem a little D-Baggish at times? 😆

Beamer was a GA at Tennessee when Ainge was the QB. He's claimed on his show that doesn't have anything to do with it, but hard to believe that it doesn't.

I don't know how to explain it, but I've got the same opinion. The guy just doesn't come off as genuine to me and generally just talks way too much as if he's trying to convince everybody that he's a good guy. Basically, he's Dabo Swinney with a famous Dad.

Probably because Beamer is a D-Bag with little man syndrome. I’m with Ainge on this one.

I think maybe it's left over from his OU days. Their coaches and players were all huge douches both years we played them under Butch. Everyone of their players and coaches from that time period can ef off as far I'm concerned.

Hate is a strong word but Beamer runs people
the wrong way by his antics. He’s taken shots at teams and coaches since he’s been at USCjr. Ainge has a lot of contacts and most likely knows more than the avg fan

I like Ainge. I’m an at best neutral and maybe have a somewhat negative perception of Beamer in my so far limited amount of time paying any attention to him. My opinion of him could become better or worse if I looked into him more.

Beamer is a tool. He hasn’t seen a camera he doesn’t like. Not genuine to me. Every time a Tennessee player was hurt he was right beside them like he cared. It was all for show because he knew the cameras were on him. He won’t be able to sustain the success of last weekend and I can’t wait till Heupel curb stomps him next year in Knoxville.

I have not seen anything from Beamer to dislike, seems like a class act guy to me

Reactions: Tnslim1
Beamer was a GA at Tennessee when Ainge was the QB. He's claimed on his show that doesn't have anything to do with it, but hard to believe that it doesn't.
Thanks for that bit of historical reference. Explains a lot perhaps

VN Store

Back