SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
I believe TN is the first team GA played this year with a high power offense...we just didn't have the players to keep it going.
Bama is exposing GA defense with a solid passing offense
It's not over but it's clear Bama saw something in game film
True,,,we just need a defense that helps. There were times in our game with Georgia we moved the ball with ease -with a new staff and majorly depleted roster.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Meh, either way we get to talk trash to the loser. 😂😂😂

Probably Bama, because I think the committee will let them in to the CFP. That way we'll get a rematch between the two, and a good game, fun to watch. Everyone/anyone else I think gets blown away.

Meh, either way we get to talk trash to the loser. 😂😂😂

Probably Bama, because I think the committee will let them in to the CFP. That way we'll get a rematch between the two, and a good game, fun to watch. Everyone/anyone else I think gets blown away.

True,,,we just need a defense that helps. There were times in our game with Georgia we moved the ball with ease -with a new staff and majorly depleted roster.
Agree. It’s pretty obvious, in hindsight, that uga didn’t really play anyone good this year. And it’s never good to go an entire season without having adversity in some games. You need to know what you’re team is made of in those situations before you play in a championship.

Another Bama title is worthless. Nobody cares and it won't make Bama matter any more than they already do. UGA getting over the hump will make things more difficult for us to get out of the hole we have been in for 12 years. It would also knock UGA from a likely #1 seed, potentially matching them up with Michigan, who has the front 7 to go head to head with them.
Whatever the reason. Me personally hates alabama football more than anything. Have for 43 years, will for the rest of my life. Forget titles, rankings, whatever. I F_____G hate alabama football.

Kirby not Smart there, not to take an almost sure 3 to close out the 3rd quarter.

we tried to tell you guys all year that UGA wouldn’t win it all. They were born to choke and now their board wants to fire Kirby 😂😂😂
I won't say choking...they're just getting out played by a better team, definitely a better offense...
GA only real test IMO came against us. Told some people before the game started. GA is gonna be tight and trying to win, Bama used to it and has been battle tested this year...they're used to playing through it.
It's showing now

VN Store

Back