SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
It doesn't help Tennessee a bit if bama wins. If I was given the choice of tennessee winning just one game a year and it be bama or winning them all except the bama game, I'm taking the bama win. Just myself but I'm not young so.

Another Bama title is worthless. Nobody cares and it won't make Bama matter any more than they already do. UGA getting over the hump will make things more difficult for us to get out of the hole we have been in for 12 years. It would also knock UGA from a likely #1 seed, potentially matching them up with Michigan, who has the front 7 to go head to head with them.

I thought that watching the first few series, it was mostly going to be a defensive showdown. Pretty evenly matched as we approach halftime but Bama seems to be gaining the advantage in a possible shootout.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I hate both of these teams but hope Bama pulls this one out. Could bump us up a notch in a bowl plus Saban is 70. His coaching clock is ticking, whereas Kirby is gonna be a thorn in our side for a long time to come. We have more recruiting battles against UGA. Very long road ahead returning to prominence with the dawgs on top.

I hate both of these teams but hope Bama pulls this one out. Could bump us up a notch in a bowl plus Saban is 70. His coaching clock is ticking, whereas Kirby is gonna be a thorn in our side for a long time to come. We have more recruiting battles against UGA. Very long road ahead returning to prominence with the dawgs on top.
We're on the same page...bama wins helps with a potential better bowl and we don't want GA rising to the top, even with a realignment. I'd be shocked if GA and TN weren't in the same division

Difference is we just have to close the gap a little in talent to start beating Georgia. Alabama has not only the talent edge but pretty much always has the coaching edge also -no matter who they’re lined up against.

Difference is we just have to close the gap a little in talent to start beating Georgia. Alabama has not only the talent edge but pretty much always has the coaching edge also -no matter who they’re lined up against.
Exactly this. Heupel is an excellent game day coach like Saban. He just needs to start pulling in top 10 classes and we’ll be a force to be reckoned with.

My “logic” before the game was UGA takes out Bama and somehow, another playoff team beats them,
But once the game started I couldn’t stop myself from pulling for Bama.
The dislike for UGA is too strong

My “logic” before the game was UGA takes out Bama and somehow, another playoff team beats them,
But once the game started I couldn’t stop myself from pulling for Bama.
The dislike for UGA is too strong
Lol I feel ya. I’ve stuck with my Bama pick cause I highly doubt UGA loses in the play-offs. Bama is the only team that can pick them off this season IMO.

I believe TN is the first team GA played this year with a high power offense...we just didn't have the players to keep it going.
Bama is exposing GA defense with a solid passing offense
It's not over but it's clear Bama saw something in game film

I'm cheering against UGa because Mark Richt has lost control of Atlanta and should never regain it!

I'm cheering against Bama because the SEC East ought to beat the SEC West more often.

I'm cheering against UGa because a Bama win might get two SEC teams into the playoffs, which is more $$ for us as well.

I'm cheering against Bama because it would be so nice to have playoffs without Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma or Ohio State.

I'm cheering against UGA because 1980, baby!

I'm cheering against Bama because I hate Alabama more than any other SEC team. Heck, ANY other team.

I'm cheering against UGa because a Bama win might help the Vols get to a better bowl game.

So you might say I'm conflicted, heh. No matter who loses, I win. But no matter who wins, I lose a little, too.

GO Vols!

VN Store

Back