SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Dang you beat me to it I was going to say the exact same thing!! Lol
It's the best "worst case" scenario I can think of for both teams. I live 40 miles from Athens, GA so I'm surrounded by dawg fans. They have been unbearable this year. My two daughters recently graduated from GA Tech, so are dawg hatred is exponential.

GA win. Hopefully eliminating AL from playoffs. Then GA gets destroyed in playoff. I don't want either to win the national title.

Reactions: Vol524
I'm pulling for the officials to be at their absolute worst so the loser will moan and groan about the refs costing them the victory.
It'd be nice to see either Nick or Kirby have a nuclear meltdown.

Thx for your answer. I agree and I'll see you an additional ante of hope that one or both defenses flop to the ground 10 times with fake injuries. This just to see Commissioner Stinky wet his pants.

Ps, I hate bama

Bama is my sworn enemy, but to be the best, you need to beat the best. I want UT to be the one to end saban. Kirby is a goober with no class.

I’ve always disliked Alabama, I have grown to hate UGA. No use for them at all. Would much rather see Bama win another one (gross) than UGA to win (even worse).

On a related note, I have no idea why any of us root for the SEC against anyone else. I don’t pull for any SEC team other than Tennessee. Ever. Conference loyalty is for the birds.

Reactions: tbh
I'm gonna root for a sinkhole to open up underneath the stadium and swallow up all the players and fans inside it, just as I always do when two teams I don't like are playing each other. This strategy has yet to work, but one of these days it will!

Historically I haven’t hated Georgia as much as Bama. If someone like Richt was still coaching I would say Georgia for sure. However, Kirby bumps them down to equal disdain. It’s a lose-lose-lose scenario for me this year because I also hate Michigan and the big 10 as much or more (ND is same). Does the Mullett guy still have a shot at the top 4? Maybe I could pull for him since he represents the 80’s so well. Maybe a miracle with Cincinnati? The tie breaker for me with the GA/Bama game has to be the ridiculous bias with refs for Bama though. Don’t try and tell me this isn’t real. I have seen enough this year to make me vomit. For that reason alone I have to go with Georgia. I am tired of Bama having a different set of rules.

I'm gonna root for a sinkhole to open up underneath the stadium and swallow up all the players and fans inside it, just as I always do when two teams I don't like are playing each other. This strategy has yet to work, but one of these days it will!

Reactions: tbh
Bama (now let me vomit for a moment)… alright it’s because if Georgia wins that gives them more SEC titles than us

Really? I’m not going to look it up but I can’t imagine Georgia would have more SEC titles than UT dating back to the Neyland years. Georgia hasn’t even won that many in the last 15 years due to Bama.

VN Store

Back