SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Lose/lose situation. I don't want UGA to be undefeated or gain more power over the East. At the same time, I really wouldn't mind seeing Bama out of the playoff.

I actually think Bama will win though. Bama has enough offensive talent to win some one on ones with UGA's D. Bama's D will probably do a better job stopping UGA's O than anyone has.

It is a tough one, but I’ll pull for Georgia because I want my father to continue speaking to me.
I am pulling for any of the SEC teams that brings the big bucks back to the conference for distribution to all of its members! It’s not about SEC team loyalty at this point of the season, it’s all about the money…remember it becomes VOLS money!!

Games like this make me miss the possibility of a tie more than ever. Wish the NCAA would have never eliminated that. The drama of deciding to go for the tie or win as time expired was unmatched. And for games like GA/Bama, it allowed the DELICIOUS possibility of NEITHER team winning 😂

I’m so sick of hearing about Alabama this and Alabama that! I HATE Alabama like any self respecting Vol fan must! I don’t have a real problem with GA! Love going to Atl too. Son in law is a GA fan so I’ll cheer for them and Saban to be carted off the field. I’ll be Go Dawgs this Sat like I was at the GA UF game. They’re the other team I hate!!!

My daughter's husbands family are Dawg fans, so sticking w family roots. Aint got none rootz in Bamer.

If I thought a Bama loss would raise Ok State into the final 4, then I would be good with that. But I don't trust the Northeast/Midwest yankee cabal to NOT leapfrog their darlin Notre Dame into the 4, along with Michigan and Cincy. Of course, an Iowa upset would mess it all up for them. But, if it was head to head with no surrounding context, I guess I would slightly prefer Jawja, then could still root for them to lose shy of the NC (just not to Michigan, OSU, ND, or Cincy).

Gotta pull for Georgia. My sister-in-law went to OSU and her husband was Pistol Pete in the early 80's. Also my nephew and niece went there as well. My nephew works on the OSU team.

Georgia is going to the playoffs either way, but if Bama loses they will be knocked out. Hence, I want Georgia to win, but only to get smacked in the CFP.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
My daughter & son-in-law are Cincinnati grads; they need Bama to lose so they are out of the playoff chase.

VN Store

Back