SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Gotta be UGA to try and get Bama out of the playoff.

Then hope a pray Cinci pulls off a miracle. Or somebody beats stupid UGA.

Reactions: TAZVOL75
1. If Bama wins, UT and all SEC teams make more money with 2 playoff teams.
2. If Bama wins, UT’s bowl position moves up a slot.
3. I don’t want UGA to break their since 1980 absence of national title.
4. We recruit more in the state of Georgia than we do the state of Alabama.
5. I hate Kirby and UGA more than any other team.
This⬆️

No offense to the OP, but this is the dumbest thread of all time. To even think about "pulling" for either of these awful teams is beyond me.

Now if you ask, "who do you want lose more?", I would have to always root for Bama to loose. Living in middle TN, its like living in Bama purgatory. There are so many bandwagon bama "fans" that is makes me sick. Walk into the local Kroger and there is more Bama gear than Titans or Preds gear, almost no Vols gear. No way in heck would I ever "pull" for bama to make the playoffs with another chance for a title.

sorry for the rant.

Georgia because that adds to the list of SEC teams to win a national championship since the BCS was formed. Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Alabama. Now Georgia. I live in Big 10 country so it’s always a good comeback in the B10 vs SEC debate.

Both teams along with all gators in attendance catch explosive diarrhea and have a brawl to end all brawls for the rest rooms. Ends up being a ****** situation for all.

I want UGA to win because it increases the chance they’ll finally leave Bama out of the playoffs. So it’s less cheering for UGA and more opposing Bama.

I want Bama to lose, if only to decrease the likelihood of another title for them to brag about. UGA is in, win or lose, but their tendency to flop at least one game per year is still in play at this juncture and if they do then both of our hated rivals would come up short.

Moot point as UGA gonna squash Bama like a bug. But I prefer Bama win as I think they are only team left capable of beating Georgia at all. So if Bama loses the playoff is over and the Lordy Lordy Georgias championshipis 40 jokes are over. If Bama wins maybe just maybe they can beat Georgia again. Not that I like Bama but whats another National Championship at this point? Georgia on the other hand once they break through its harder to win the division going forward and stealing solid players from Georgia in recruiting. We need this Covid super senior group thats teamed up to flame out. That being said it doesn't matter what we think. Georgias defense wont allow anyone to score enough to give them a realistic chance to win.

I hope Bammer loses because the sooner people start kicking their azz, the sooner Saban retires.

Go VOLS
Roster is loaded with sophomores. They may get bounced this year but they will be back next year as one of favorites to win it all

I hope UGA clobbers Alabama and cuts the Tide out of the playoff picture.........then UGA loses in the playoff for the perfect scenario IMO!

I cannot pull for either team. I pull for TN and that’s it. But if my life depended on it, I would have to pull for Bama at this point. Saban is at the end of the greatest dynasty in football history. Smart is still a young coach and UGA fans think their team is the greatest thing since rib-eye steaks.

1. If Bama wins, UT and all SEC teams make more money with 2 playoff teams.
2. If Bama wins, UT’s bowl position moves up a slot.
3. I don’t want UGA to break their since 1980 absence of national title.
4. We recruit more in the state of Georgia than we do the state of Alabama.
5. I hate Kirby and UGA more than any other team.

Bama wins and it's clearly because the refs made multiple bad calls.
Michigan moves up to the #1 seed.
Georgia/Bama rematch as 2 & 3 in the first round of the playoffs and Georgia wins due to multiple bad calls.
Michigan crushes Georgia for the championship. Then we watch a Kirby meltdown.

I dislike both teams, but I dislike Georgia more. They have some of the most unpleasant fans in the SEC and an arrogance equaled to Vandy’s.

I live in AL and still agree with you. AL fans can be arrogant but even they are not at GA fans level. I don't want AL in the playoff again but I don't think they can win NC if they do get in and that's all I care about. Then I don't have to see all those AL NC shirts and hats for another year.

I live in AL and still agree with you. AL fans can be arrogant but even they are not at GA fans level. I don't want AL in the playoff again but I don't think they can win NC if they do get in and that's all I care about. Then I don't have to see all those AL NC shirts and hats for another year.
This is me. I watched the iron bowl at my ex inlaws house. They had mostly Auburn people over there, but there was this young redneck girl there with her illegitimate 3 year old. They kept swapping the kid in and out of either Auburn or Alabama shirts. The attitude of this girl towards Bama was incorrigible. It was amplified in the way the game ended on that last drive - like "we had this all along", cocky and arrogant.

I always say "Bama vs. Taliban, I go Taliban". Georgia is Taliban.

P.S. That girl had 4 teeth pulled Monday. She was talking about it at the party. No kidding.. this is what she said and you can't make this stuff up. "Bad teeth run in my family".

Reactions: OrangeBeachVol
I'm torn

I want Bama to win because they have won in recent memory. UGA fans are insufferable and they haven't won anything in 40 years.
but
If Bama wins both Bama and UGA will be in the playoffs

What I really wanted to happen was for Auburn to beat Bama, Bama to rail UGA and then no SEC teams make the play offs.

So I don't want UGA to win, I don't want any non University of Tennessee SEC schools in the playoffs...less long 2 of them, So I really don't care what happens.

I don't think either school really is as good as people are saying they are. I'd love to see a rematch of Cinci and UGA....then I'd know who to root for.

Honestly, these kinds of games are some of my favorite games to watch because I really don't give a dad gum who wins. In these cases, I have no emotional response. I just watch two good teams play a game I really enjoy watching. It's a nice departure from watching UT, where I can't even sit still for more than 15-20 seconds at a time.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back