SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
I want to see Ga loose more than I want to see Ala win. They’re so close to being a Nat Champ they can taste it and the let down should Saban win will be priceless. I want them questioning every call Kirbs made and debate if he can win a Natty. Second guess everything from the QB to the water boy. Discuss whether or not Riley should’ve been hired, Kelly, Kiffin, Stoops, blah blah blah. A full 4 alarm fire is what I’m hoping for. It will be glorious

Thank The Barn and their crew for this past weekend waking up The Tide. Bama will play their best game of the year. and It will be too much for the dawgs. The question will be do the dawgs fall out of the playoff picture if they go down? Hopefully, yes.

To answer the OP's question, as much as I hate both teams I hate Bama more. But in this particular situation, I am going to be 100% selfish and hope that GA loses so that UT gets a better bowl game. I believe that if Bama wins the SEC Championship, they get into the playoffs. If they do, all other bowl-eligible SEC teams move up a bowl spot. That benefits us.

With that being said, I can't root for Bama to win but I can root for GA to lose. That makes me feel better about it. Either way, I will root for Bama and GA to both lose whatever game comes next. ;)

Reactions: saxvol and perico
Not pulling for either but I'm picking Bama until it ain't bama anymore.
I'm looking at it from this perspective, if Nicky can win one more national maybe he'll hang em up.
That would pass Bear at bama and make him king in gumpville forever.
At that point what else is there ?

Want them both to lose. :)
maybe Georgia to win the sec championship to keep Bama out of the playoffs and then Georgia to lose in the playoffs.

I don’t want to see any SEC teams in the playoffs. But since Georgia is in regardless of the outcome of the SEC game, give me Georgia so that Bama is eliminated. Then hopefully Georgia gets upset. Would love to see them fall short AGAIN.

This is a very logical response. I like it.

I don't think Georgia is as good as their fans and EPSN people think they are. Surprisingly, they've gone through the SEC regular season without facing any elite teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a Georgia-style meltdown and Alabama finds a way to win.
The SEC refs may find a way to help them…

DEFINITELY UGA!! If Bama wins, BOTH UGA and Bama will be in the show. UGA beats Bama... 2 losses and you're OUT! Michigans OL is probably the only OL in the country that may be able to compete with UGA's front seven. THOSE boys are stout!!! Absolutely manhandled OSU front seven. It was comical.

Reactions: FlVols
In other words, who do You hate the most?? LOL
1. If Bama wins, UT and all SEC teams make more money with 2 playoff teams.
2. If Bama wins, UT’s bowl position moves up a slot.
3. I don’t want UGA to break their since 1980 absence of national title.
4. We recruit more in the state of Georgia than we do the state of Alabama.
5. I hate Kirby and UGA more than any other team.

I'd honestly like Bama to win because I think Michigan and Bama will sit at 2/3 and would have to playin the Semifinal instead of Cincinnati.

Michigan has had a great year but I still think Harbaugh is pretty fraudulent. They're lucky Purdue beat Michigan State and had to play an absolutely perfect game against OSU in which the refs looked the other way on a lot of holds.

UGA to knock Bama out of the playoffs so they can't win another title. Then UGA to lose in the playoffs and keep #1980 going....

Reactions: jeff1vol

VN Store

Back